Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Best Job/Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 am
Eh in the original I thought blade master was the best simply because you get cool swords. In G.U. I like steam gunners, but would be an adept rogue so I could play with guns and have fun with other weapons xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:12 pm
Ok...there are a lot of good answers...the Duel Gunner doesn't count because it was a Hack and not a real Class/Job.....Haseo was the only one who had.....so it no count...sorry lol  

Brother Malice

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 am
bored whiteshadow3
adept rouge offers lots of variety to have the best fun in the WORLD and if your good enough you can combine attacks very nicely...but thats only my opinion ofcourse...

That's true, but you can't fully master all of the weapons as an adept rogue. }:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 pm
I Would definately have to say Adept Rouge. The ability to wield several weapons for a variety of situations and versatility in the hands of a good player, in my opinion, could over shadow the lack of "mastery". Plus, i don't like being stuck to just one thing.  

Zigirus

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 pm
Zigirus
I Would definately have to say Adept Rouge. The ability to wield several weapons for a variety of situations and versatility in the hands of a good player, in my opinion, could over shadow the lack of "mastery". Plus, i don't like being stuck to just one thing.

yeah using the same weapon over and over would get boring after awhile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 pm
But they level up slow, which would have me tearing my hair out.
Haaaa nobody likes Tribal Grappler.  

Mubyou

Zigirus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm
The time it takes to level the weapons doesn't really matter to me. Thanks to real MMO's i have patience for things taking forever I s'pose.

and yeah, LolTribalgrappler  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 pm
ketsukutelle
But they level up slow, which would have me tearing my hair out.
Haaaa nobody likes Tribal Grappler.

I not suprised because of low defense lol  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm
Blade Master.....best ever. no questions asked.... Followed by Long Arms in second and Blade Brandiers in third.......BB's are just not the same as BM's......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 am

Shadow Warlock~

giant books are cute

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Puppetry

Shadow Warlock~

giant books are cute

I agree. Magic users FTW. I wish there were more Shadow Warlocks in GU. D: It seems like a lot of them are Twin Blades or Steam Gunners.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Shadow Warlock~

giant books are cute

I agree. Magic users FTW. I wish there were more Shadow Warlocks in GU. D: It seems like a lot of them are Twin Blades or Steam Gunners.

But I think most are Blade Brandiers >.> I mean, how many of Haseo's buddies are that class? X'D

I'd be either a Blade Brandier/Master or a Macrabe Dancer. Just the thought of killing a dragon or taking someone out in the arena with a paper fan is funny dramallama

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Top three for me in no order: Adept Rogue, Twin Blade, and Wavemaster. The Adept Rogue class because hey! Multiple weapons! Great for killing stuff! Twin blades because they are awesome. I used the twin blades the most in G.U.. Wavemasters...they're just awesome. They seem to have a certain charm to me. And Tsukasa was a Wavemaster.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm
I thought we already have a thread like this...? sweatdrop

Adept Rogue = Twin Blade, Blade Brandier, Macabre Dancer

HeartSeeker Xion

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Adept Rouges not being able to master their weapons pretty much a lie, implied in the game. In G.U. my weapons are almost maxed, and they got there faster than most of my other characters too. Pretty much it is still a godmoder.

I really do not think that one class is better than another so I would not be able to choose, except that Macabre Dancers are probably the worst. I dislike (in final fantasy terms) green magic, and thats all that they are good for.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff