Gold!!!:33
View Results

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm
"you get your rest i will see you in the morning i have some preparations for tomarrow" opens my dresser and starts putting my cloths in. "oh and before you go to sleep open the box its a gift for you" points to box from earlier."im sorry if its you dont like it i bought it last minute" she opens the box to reveal a gold necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:04 am
lasospawn
thinks "well i was told that im in room 1a and this is 1a." searches threw my messenger bag. "here this is for you" holds out a small wooden box. "wait im a boy and your a girl and girls need privicy" thinks . bows "if you would like i will leave and live in the cortyard in my tent or ask for a room change"

User Image

Now Megumi's eyebrows went up and she grabbed his hand. "No,no,no. . . I mean I was just making sure his was just the right room thats it." she told Damien. "So you don't have to leave."she she said to him. Damien got all excited and started jumping on the bed again. I started to laugh then I also jump with him. "This is so much fun being with you Damien." she told him. And they both never wanted to stop jumping.

[[JWU and bored D':]]

marshmallow blueberries

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 am
User Image

Now Megumi's eyebrows went up and her pretty hazel eyes looked surprise what she got. " Aww Damien I love it are you sure you want to give to me." she asked him. He nodded. "thank you Damien" she hugged him. " By the way how much was it??" she asked him while she puts it on. " I can't put the necklace on. Can you put it on Damien?" she asked him politely.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm
helps put neckless on. "there it looks beautyful on you well get your rest. i will see you in the morning" walks out the door saying sweet dreams as saying "sweet dreams"  

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Megumi's cheeks turned red. " Uhhh. . . thanks." she said. " Ok good night Damien. " Umm where are you going" she asked him. He didn't want to turn but he did.

[[OOC and bored :33]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 pm
"oh theres a special club meeting" turns away. "ill be back later i will be careful not to wake you when i come in" walks out of the room and into the school building wandering the halls.  

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

Megumi stopped blushing. " Oh okay." she told him. She got a little worried. " Its alright you wake me up when your back if you want." she told him. " Damien are you sure you'll be alright. " said to him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:06 pm
wandering the halls damien finds the room he was looking for "heres the club room" opens the door the reviel a room of vampires. laughs evilly. damien opens his mouth to reviel his fangs.  

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

Megumi was getting worried she looked outside. " Hmm I wonder if I was suppose to go hmm well I'll just wait for them to call me." she said to herself. So she waited and waited. " This is kind of boring" she brought out her laptop and search him. But on the website just said "N/A".

[[OOC and bored :33]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:29 pm
Damien runs down the halls. walks in the dorm room and places a box of chocolates in front of megumi. "those are for you". damien sits on his bed realizeing blood is on the side of his mouth.he wipes it off and licks it.  

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image

Megumi was surprise. " Thank you Dami. . . ." she said and got stiff. She was wondering. " What was that on your mouth??" she asked him stiffly. She was scared. She backed up and he went up to her. She was leaning on the wall he put one of his hands on her arm and put his other one on her waist.

[[GE :OO]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm
"trust me you do not want to kno" damien kisses megumi's forhead. "do not worry i will never hurt you"  

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

marshmallow blueberries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

Megumi took a deep breath. " Damien are you a . . . ." she asked him. She blushed a little when he kissed her forehead. " You can let go of me then." she laughed. She walked on one of the beds and lied down. She didn't fall asleep and she looked at Damien. She started to hit her head and said. "No no no don't fall for him. . ."she said softly to herself.

[[Calm <3]]

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces