Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
psychic vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so what do you think about psychic vampires?
  real
  scam
View Results

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm
You know, I've never met anyone who claimed to be a psy-vamp.
And, I've gone to a lot of schools, and moved a lot, and met a lot of people.
I've met wierd people who taught me about auras and sensing them, and I met a girl who just flat out hated people and wanted to somehow learn to kill people with witchcraft (but she was abused and had mental problems so thats kinda excused) but no one who told me they drained people's energy...
I mean, with the concept of auras, I kinda figured it was plausible, but didn't really think about it.
I can "feel" a person... I can tell what their emotions are, and I can become that (happy, sad, etc), but that isn't the same thing, that's empathy. And its just a talent.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:48 pm
I think anything is possible.  

wiccan of the moon

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:47 pm
First of all, they really need to stop calling themselves vampires! Cute symbolism, but it's kind of hard to take them seriously.

I am highly skepticle when it comes to "sanguines." However, the psi end of things I can sort of relate to. Before the sea of flames come down on me, please hear me out. This is a true story and by all means take it with a grain of salt:
Ever since I was a little squirt, I was known for energy style healing. It just kind of came naturally. Physical pain has an energy. I removed the energy from them and they felt better. The "pain" energy went directly into my system and I was energized. I was always tired and got sick easy. Giving others "healings" helped. However, I found an alternative energy source. (I really wished Miss Balanger would have discussed this in her "codex.") Electronic devices and radiowaves have plenty of energy! The worst thing that could happen is destroying your cell battery. I am very uncomfortable with any form of "feeding" (another term that needs to change) when it comes to human energy.
I'll be honest, there is possible benifits to my health when it comes to energy. (I'm still conducting experiments to see whether this is true. ninja )

However, I cannot stress enough my distate for "life-stylers", and all those emo-attention-whores out there running around and calling themselves "vampires." If anyone does "feeding" blood or energy it is something that needs to be taken seriously and with caution. Stupid behaviour hurts other people!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Yea electronic devices do... but watch out for microwaves, lol... they can cause cancer. I'm not sure if it's been thoroughly researched or not but there's enough evidence. I hate my mom's... I can feel the microwaves coming off it like a breeze about five feet out.

There's so much stuff involving energy that its hard to draw the line for some people between healing and stealing.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

RubyLight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm
xXx kitsy xXx
There's so much stuff involving energy that its hard to draw the line for some people between healing and stealing.

Very true. 3nodding I came across that issue a couple of time, so I quit for awhile.
There actually a couple organizations doing energy research. It's more on the "vampire" side though. I'd rather conduct research on electrical/raidio waves. Don't worry, I don't plan on messing with microwaves. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Well, I just discovered a few months ago that I am a psychic vampire. I've been trying to develop feeding techniques that work for me and for those who I take energy from. I don't want to be considered a leech or a parasite; I'm just trying to figure out who I am and not harm others with my newfound way of life.  

Mycah337

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm
How does one go about "discovering" that?
confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
confused

Oh, I dunno...no-one understands you, your friends are always tired when you're around them for a while, you always seem to end up causing drama or maniupulating people so they give you attention, they find you emotionally needy and draining, you never have any energy or motivation that's yours originally...

And instead of discovering you're just a clingy, needy person, you discover you're a vampire: because obviously you must just be physically deficient, rather than having personality flaws that make you a nuisance.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

IceQueenMizore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Morgandria
Violet Song jat Shariff
confused

Oh, I dunno...no-one understands you, your friends are always tired when you're around them for a while, you always seem to end up causing drama or maniupulating people so they give you attention, they find you emotionally needy and draining, you never have any energy or motivation that's yours originally...

And instead of discovering you're just a clingy, needy person, you discover you're a vampire: because obviously you must just be physically deficient, rather than having personality flaws that make you a nuisance.

That was some epically typed dis.
I applaud you

CLAP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Morgandria
Violet Song jat Shariff
confused

heart .
That's pretty much how LaVey describes "psychic vampires" in the Satanic Bible. Sounds pretty shitty to me. I'm unsure as to why someone would go about bragging about being a "psychic vampire."  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

RubyLight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 pm
ReapersGal13
Well, I just discovered a few months ago that I am a psychic vampire. I've been trying to develop feeding techniques that work for me and for those who I take energy from. I don't want to be considered a leech or a parasite; I'm just trying to figure out who I am and not harm others with my newfound way of life.

What makes you consider youseld a psychic vampire? Do you actually want to take people's energy? Or do you classify it as a need? If it's a "need" how so?
It's not necessarily a new found way of life. It's either a "condition" or an attempt at attention whoring. Also, do you ask these people that you take energy from? There are serious ethical issues here.

Violet Song jat Shariff
I'm unsure as to why someone would go about bragging about being a "psychic vampire."

The only logical reason I could think of is that the individual is confused or an attention whore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 pm
For one, from what I see, it isn't nature, it's created, you can't simply "be" you "become".
If at all.
I'm talking theory here.
You don't discover you are a psy-vamp, you become one.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 am
I'd like to hear your theories. (I'm a scientist at heart. whee ) How do you propose someone becomes a vampire?  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games