[PRP] Where are you From? (Kani and Wei) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm
"No, we don't have that sort of thing where I'm from." Wei smiled lightly and glanced to the side. "That would be really nice, I'd like that." the thing that he spoke of, music, was such an unknown thing to her, and she wanted to learn about it, if it made someone else so happy.

"Black?" Wei tilted her head to the side. The earth and grass just seemed to dive into the water in her pride; she loved sitting in the cool grass, as she rarely had any friends to do anything with. "I think that sounds pretty unbelievable." she smiled wickedly. "You'll have to prove it to me."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:32 pm
How could she live without music and be happy? Be whole? Be content? It didn't make sense to him. He lived for music, it was his heart and soul. He felt sorry for the little one but didn't say so. It seemed rude to point it out, somehow.

"Alright. I'll prove it." He smiled and made his way towards the lake, "so, you really don't have music? Or instruments? It's hard to believe. It's all I've ever know. I couldn't imagine life without it. It'd be like only knowing half of myself." He shrugged. It was hard to explain.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm
"Mm." Wei pouted her lips a bit, with a small smile on her face. "We've never had anything like that before." she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "You're my first."

Tilting her head to the side, she shook it through the soft wind. "This better be good! Or you'll have to make it up to me somehow." she grinned wickedly, wanting to spend more time with someone like this; someone who could understand her and show her new things.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 am
He smiled, making a note to show her the joys of music sometime. He hoped this would not be their last meeting.

"Okay, we're almost there. Just through here and then you'll see." He pushed his head through an opening in the undergrowth and stepped out of the other side, pausing there to absorb the view of the lake, encircled by black. It was an odd but beautiful sight.

"See, just like I said, right?" He waved his tail brightly and with a laugh, he moved into a run, making for the water's edge.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm
Wei held her face in awe, taking in the magnificant scenery. She stayed back a bit as he ran towards the blackened beach, looking around at everything in sight. Her feet finally moved forward, slowly, after the tan lion.

"It's so......" her eyes never stopped moving, and she wasn't paying too much attention to where she was going. Head still wandering, she felt her toes press on something soft and squishy, and, looking down, she realized she had stepped onto Kani's toes.

"Sorry, sorry!" she bobbed her head a bit, pressing her eyes together. "It was all just so amazing that I forgot where I was."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:30 am
He chuckled, "that's alright. I remember the first time I saw this, too. I expect its inspired many a Nchi'mahadhi member before. I doubt there's anything else quite like it in the whole world."

He purred. "It's weird. Some lions are so drawn to the outside world. So curious to what it holds. But, I never felt that. Not once. I know there are prides out there who are different from this one. I know there could be many friends out there, too. But I justr feel that I have everything I could ever want right here. Family. Friends. Music. Beauty. Is there much more to life than that?"

He drew in a deep breath.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:32 pm
"Oh? You have family in this pride as well?" Wei didn't know why it seemed surprising. She, too, had her entire family in her pride. Well, except for him, but that was an exception.

"I guess you're right. Though, I've always looked for something else, something unattainable that even I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just 'cause I'm young that I want more." she looked over at Kani and smiled. "I want more of everything. That's why I'm glad this pride is right next to mine; it gives me that outlet to find more things, like this place. And you." she enjoyed having a new friend like him so close.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am
(( eep, I'm so sorry hon, never realised you posted! If I do it again, feel free to poke me in a pm ))

"I do." He explained. "Two siblings and my mother. I never met my father but that's okay. We've done fine without him." He smiled, listening to her and nodding in understanding. "Sure. Hey, whether you're young or old its always good to have something to aim for. Some ambitions and goals to achieve. To be honest, all I ever wanted was to find my rhythm and now that I have I spend every day practising to make myself better. A bit of a short scope, I know, but it's what makes me happy. You need to do what's right for you, too."

He smiled. "I'd be happy for you to visit anytime. I don't have many friends, especially from outside of the pride. Maybe I could visit you sometime? If it's not too far away or dangerous...of course." Yes, he was still rather timid, even after his short venture out into rogue lands on his drum quest.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:51 pm
(( x3 It's all good~ ))

"Ah." Wei flicked her tail to the side, feeling the heat of the afternoon sun beating against her dark pelt. "I hope I can find what I'm looking for." her eyes drifted to the side, unsure of what exactly it was that she wanted out of life. She somewhat wished for her mother to play an active role in her life, for her father to even be there-- it all just mushed together in her mind.

She rather enjoyed her independence, though, within the safety and comfort of her own pride.

"Of course it's not dangerous!" she laughed and nudged the male lion, thinking it silly for a pride to be dangerous to get to. Although, she had heard stories of some prides.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 am
"You will." Kani'noe replied. "You'll know what it is some day and then you won't let anything get in your way from achieving it." He thought of his own goal. Difficult, impossible at times, but he had done it - even if it had taken him until adulthood to find it.

Then at her teasing he gave an embarrassed little laugh, thinking himself suddenly very small and ridiculous. "Then, um, I'll definitely come to see you sometime. Maybe next time you come round you could show me the way?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Straightening out a bit, Wei flipped her tuft of fur away from her eyes, looking up at the male. "Of course." she nodded, a small smile still lingering on her maw.

"You know, I think you'd like my pride." her smile widened, thinking of her home. "Not as much as you like your own, of course, but..." she giggled, trying to rectify her statement. "...it's nice there." she moved in front of his face, a teasing look upon her own. "And it's not scary at all." with a smirk, she twirled around, and stopped facing the direction towards her pride. "I would like to get back to it..." she was mumbling under her breath. It was almost a culture shock for her, as her first visit outside her own pride, but the experience was wonderful, and Wei knew she'd have to visit often.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 pm
"I think I would." He agreed with a nod. "And I'd love to visit, definately." He paused, listening and wondering whether she was worried that she might have been gone too long.

"Then lets get you back!" He declared. "I'll come with you to the border and see you off." He replied, knowing that he'd be expected back at the dens soon to start practising again.

Practise, practise, practise! Oh how he lived for it!

"It was nice meeting you, Wei."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 pm
"As it was you." Wei smiled kindly, glad to have met this wonderful new creature. Though she was sad she had to go, her home called to her. The soft grass, the large tree-- it was her home, and no matter how much she adored this new place, she could never leave her home for too long.

It was nice, having him walk to the border with her. She didn't feel so sad when they parted ways because of it. She also felt more secure with someone by her side, even though the two prides were secluded to begin with.

(( Fini? :O ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 am
He watched her go before returning back to the heart of his pride, feeling happier and somewhat accomplished at making a friend of someone outside of the pride.

Maybe he was finding his courage after all!

( fini! Thank you for RP! )  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out