What Gun do you prefer?
  Clockwork
  Red dragon
  Other
View Results

ihave_my_epic_ways

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
I say the best sword and gun/crossbow in the game is: 4-slot weapons from Knothole Island. That way you can make them your own and with the right combo of augments you can make them more powerful then the crappy legendary weapons. Thanks to this I now have a sword and gun combo that can leave me immortal plus I take crap all damage and dish out nearly one hit kills on tons of enemies, I can fly through the Crucible in no time.
but what if u cant go to knothole island? what would you do then?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 pm
I don't have any legendary weapons, so I don't know about them, but I only use master flintlock pistol for ranged weapons, because it's the fastest to reload and does the most damage.

When you get 3* Brutal Styles, it's even faster.

Though I guess you all knew that...  

rockfever

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm
ihave_my_epic_ways
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
I say the best sword and gun/crossbow in the game is: 4-slot weapons from Knothole Island. That way you can make them your own and with the right combo of augments you can make them more powerful then the crappy legendary weapons. Thanks to this I now have a sword and gun combo that can leave me immortal plus I take crap all damage and dish out nearly one hit kills on tons of enemies, I can fly through the Crucible in no time.

Before I got the Knothole Island DLC I used to still make my own weapons just not as good as I do now. Best thing to do is put the Ghoul augment on both weapons as it makes you near immortal. And then any one that causes you to do more damage and take less works well as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm
The red dragon is the best gun.  

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100

ihave_my_epic_ways

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
ihave_my_epic_ways
Lycos_Ex_Mortis

Before I got the Knothole Island DLC I used to still make my own weapons just not as good as I do now. Best thing to do is put the Ghoul augment on both weapons as it makes you near immortal. And then any one that causes you to do more damage and take less works well as well.

o iight  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces