Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am
hey lol i never intorduced my self XD
well .... i am a drummer but i dont play in a band XD i like rpg games AND LOVE FALLOUT 3 XDDDD mainly to all good videogames ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 pm
YO YO MAN IM JON LARSON (known as captin albert wesker on gaia) i play bass guitar (YES I CAN KICK YOUR ******** a** ON A BASS GUITAR this was aimed at the other bass player) on that bass i play i can do just as well as eddie van halen (not on a regular guitar) but i can make my bass cry, scream, wah-ah, and many more, im also a fallout 3 nut case (though iv never played any of the other's (if there are any) i also play zombie games (read all of the survival guides so i can live when a outbreak happends) i play LEFT 4 DEAD (use's the hand with 4 fingers on it) bad a**...............i also play mk v.s dc (bought it so i can rip batmans neck out of his skin) i also in real life i also parkour a hard thing to perform i ******** my should up today trying to roll from a high fall after hitting the stair way to hell (a stair set me and my friends hit the wall right on in slide down the wall and roll right after it) and im also 15 years old SO I BASICLY AM AN EPIC MUTHA ********  

captin albert wesker

Farlander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 am
I am Ryan. I have a electric guitar learning to play XD. Guru of fallout 3 and Call of duty 5. And live in the middle of nowhere. Just signed up for this guild.

My Gamertag is up for grabs if you want it just PM me. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 pm
I'm Data Miner... or Cupcake.. if you'd like to call me that.
I watch alot of HOUSE, am addicted to chilli cheese dogs and cherry coke. My favorite song is Indestructible by Disturbed, and one of my favorite books is Saint Iggy.

I spend way more time then I should on my Xbox 360 (((mostly playing Fallout 3 or Bioshock)) I have a year old daughter.. umm. i'm 18 and my birthdays August 22nd.

I think my gamertag is stupid and cant decided if I just want to start over with a new account or change it with microsoft points. I don't like taking pictures of myself... and I'm proud of my gaia account.

I'm also a achievement whore ((so my friends say))  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:22 pm
Data Miner
I'm Data Miner... or Cupcake.. if you'd like to call me that.
I watch alot of HOUSE, am addicted to chilli cheese dogs and cherry coke. My favorite song is Indestructible by Disturbed, and one of my favorite books is Saint Iggy.

I spend way more time then I should on my Xbox 360 (((mostly playing Fallout 3 or Bioshock)) I have a year old daughter.. umm. i'm 18 and my birthdays August 22nd.

I think my gamertag is stupid and cant decided if I just want to start over with a new account or change it with microsoft points. I don't like taking pictures of myself... and I'm proud of my gaia account.

I'm also a achievement whore ((so my friends say))

metal head and a chilli lover heh?.................merry me? XP thats hot in my books XP plus a GAMER TO even hotter XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm
Ferus here. I don't have much to say about myself that can't be found in my profile. Other than that, I'm an avid gamer, and modder. I hope to contribute several mods and tutorials to this guild for you other fallout fans to use and enjoy.  

Ferus the Gifted

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:43 pm
I.. never posted here.

I'm Rob. I am 16 (ZOMG, 1 year too young fer teh game!). I enjoy this type of game but find it hard to play for long amounts of time without feeling incredibly depressed. I have had a love affair with Bethesda for years. Never played any earlier Fallout games, but I hear they are good, even if they are a different game play style.

Umm... In real life I don't really go out of my way to talk to people. I will respond if someone talks to me, but I suck at starting conversations. That being as it is, I have gone for days at a time without speaking a word. Not generally anti-social, but... Yeah.

In games like Fallout 3 (Elder Scrolls series, mostly) I enjoy playing the hero with a dark side. My character usually does their best to save the world, but is a thief in secret. My closet in my Megaton house is full of stolen goods that I want to keep and, similarly, I have an entire house in Oblivion filled with stolen wine. (I mean it. The entryway is clear, and there's a path to the table, but on the sides of the place there are tons of wine bottles that I spent a lot longer than I should have to organize.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:44 am
I'm Tashi, and out of all the RPGs I've played (Xbox and PC), Fallout 3 is the best.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Brabouch

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 am
Hi! I'm Brabouch (it's my actual surname), and I've played the first two Fallout games a long time ago. In F3 I'm a Reaver, and in love with modding to make the game even harder than it is

Other than that, I play FPS and RPGs, read a lot of manga and draw heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:50 am
Hi, i'm MastaC, I play Fallout 3 all the time and I love it.  

MastaC1990

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Oh, never posted in the intro before. I guess it's wise to do it now then >_>

Hey, I'm Scars-of-an-Undead but you can call me Scars. I'm 17 years old an I'm obsessed with Fallout 3 because of it's awesome gameplay, customization of characters (I'm a sucker for those games), and great storylines and sub-stories to follow through. I'm also interested in games with great concept/character art as well as horror or suspense-related events within a game.

Aside from the game, I'm currently studying in the arts to become an Animator or Illustrator and I've done commissions (plushies, t-shirts and pictures) for people in my hometown. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 am
well nice to meet ya my name is Christian i am 15 years old i am from Puerto Rico, i dont play in bands or things like that but i practice dance when i was a kid and i play a lot of sports and love to play xbox almost all day  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kuro Hatsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 pm
hello all i like fallout 3 its fun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
My Name's Franky, I'm 18 at the moment lol. I love playing videogames, Fallout 3 is among my favorites list as well and umm I live in P.R.

yo i'm new and wat should i do????  

family guy 249

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas