Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Mad? Feel free to rant here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comfort foods?
  Chocolate
  Ice cream
  Steak
  Mac n' Cheese with every kind of cheese known to man
  Homemade bread
View Results

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:40 am
too2sweet

The good news is you know what your deadline is...so start small and work your way up. Have you considered doing some volunteer work. Maybe if you find something you like doing, you can then look for work in that field.

heart

I actually do do volunteer work. Just one day a week but it's good cause I'm starting to learn you don't have to be perfect in the workplace and I actually have fun with the others I work with. Maybe if i try some other volunteer work on a few other days of the week It will help me get ready for having a real job.
Thanks sweet you areally are too sweet xd heart

Edit: I think I resurrected this thread. Who knew there were so many people around needing to vent surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:12 pm
I have two essays due for my English class every week. In Art History class there's an essay coming up. And for History class I have a Term paper due by December. I have never liked doing essays. They also make me stress out and they are SO time consuming. Since they're so time consuming it's extremely hard to get them all done on time. Since I work almost everyday, and I try to get a good nights sleep. Because if I don't my anger problems skyrocket. Since 90% of the time I'm already unhappy because I'm either at work or school or doing homework. Only 10% of the time I can do anything that I actually enjoy and that's about to change soon with the upcoming essays. -_-

I work all the time but have no money. I have car insurance to pay for and I owe my dad money for fixing my car. And he's on my a** about it constantly. He can't seem to understand that I don't get money out of my a**. Plus I know for a fact that I or my parents can't financially pay for my next college semester yet my mom is in denial about it. I don't mind taking the next semester off, but my parents refuse to let that happen. Plus since I'm so busy I barely ever can get something to eat. So I usually only eat once, maybe twice if I'm lucky, a day.

I'm also having heart problems lately. I made a doctors appointment for it for the 9th. I'm terrified to find out what the problem is. Also I have to get blood work done and I am horrified of needles. The thought of it makes me sweat.

*Sigh*  

Talesofbiro

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 pm
I have to much to stress about, it's not even funny.

In the middle of September, I was raped by my ex boyfriend, and I went to the doctor to see if I was okay. They told me that I'll be fine after down there heals, and I was infertile. I told my love, and he left me.

My best Friend Dante started talking to me again, and we went out for three weeks. He changed so much. He hates me now, claiming I don't listen to him.

Now he's in a coma in the hospital.... I'm so worried.

And apparently I'm pregnant, and my parents are making me raise the child, and most of my friends left me because they think I'm a slut, but it was the guy who raped me.

I have finals in every class tomorrow, and I have lots of chores to do.

I feel like I'm going to explode.

My mom tried killing me yesterday, so I hope she's in jail.

I'm hallucinating...

I'm only fifteen and I'm scared.... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Kisax127
I have to much to stress about, it's not even funny.

In the middle of September, I was raped by my ex boyfriend, and I went to the doctor to see if I was okay. They told me that I'll be fine after down there heals, and I was infertile. I told my love, and he left me.

My best Friend Dante started talking to me again, and we went out for three weeks. He changed so much. He hates me now, claiming I don't listen to him.

Now he's in a coma in the hospital.... I'm so worried.

And apparently I'm pregnant, and my parents are making me raise the child, and most of my friends left me because they think I'm a slut, but it was the guy who raped me.

I have finals in every class tomorrow, and I have lots of chores to do.

I feel like I'm going to explode.

My mom tried killing me yesterday, so I hope she's in jail.

I'm hallucinating...

I'm only fifteen and I'm scared.... crying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If all of the Above is a Hallucination I want to know what drugs you are taking.

On a serious note, All of the above is quite understandable/tragic... I hope things turn out better for you.
*Hugs*
<3
Love from the guild.

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:39 pm
Lucas Moonrose

If all of the Above is a Hallucination I want to know what drugs you are taking.

On a serious note, All of the above is quite understandable/tragic... I hope things turn out better for you.
*Hugs*
<3
Love from the guild.

I'm not on any drugs, drinking anything, or smoking anything. *sighs* thanks. *hugs back*

I don't know what to do, and no one wants to talk to me...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm
last night i found my beloved pet parrot dead in his cage. he was young and there was no reason for his death. i was and still am devistated.school. was miserable. i didnt want to be around anyone so i ate my lunch in the bathroom. i have held back tears all day, but they came out multiple times.  

Doc Dillamond

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Wait, how can you be both pregnant and infertile?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 am
Gem... I'm really sorry to hear about your parrot. heart

Kis... if you are having hallucinations on a regular basis, you need to tell someone (if you aren't comfortable talking to your parents, talk to a guidance counselor at your school, or other adult that you trust). It doesn't sound like something that can be helped online, and as it could be something serious, you really should consider seeing a doctor.

Please take care. heart  

ncsweet
Crew

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 am
Sanguina Cruenta

That was a mistake on the doctor's part. I'm not infertile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 am
Kisax127
Sanguina Cruenta

That was a mistake on the doctor's part. I'm not infertile.
⊕--------

I hope you've switched Doctors after this. D':

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
For ******** sakes, I wish my mom would stop saying we're ******** poor because of the fact that my dad has his own business and doesn't have a "normal job" according to her. If she thinks we're so ******** poor then she should get a ******** better paying job or start pitching in for ******** rent or get her own ******** account and contribute that ******** way.

I already pay ******** rent the first of every single ******** month. I'm not going to start paying insurance until I ******** move out. I'm not saving my money because I think it's ******** fun. I'm saving it so in the future I can buy the things I need or want and still be able to pay rent. I'm sorry if I'm a little smarter with my money than her!

Of course we still would've had more money if she wasn't a complete and utter dumkopf and spent my dad's money of credit cards and what not when he was out traveling!
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm
True, maybe it is their website, their rules but I think that this bag over my head is more offensive and suggestive than the kiseru my avi is holding.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 am
rmcdra
True, maybe it is their website, their rules but I think that this bag over my head is more offensive and suggestive than the kiseru my avi is holding.

QFT  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm
PLEASE QUIT CALLING ME!
I love you dad I always will, even with the way you treat me, but you have no right to ask anything of us you've abandoned me, both my sisters, and my mother who can only afford to feed us because we've moved back in with my grandfather. I now work 30 to 40 hours a week along with my high school work and keeping up with my concurrent enrollment classes with the local college so I can help my mother pay bills to credit cards that were run up by you and even though you've done this were happy. But you calling and DEMANDING money that we supposedly owe you is bullshit for the first time in a long time we are happy don't ruin that for us quit being a selfish b*****d for once in your pathetic excuse for a life find some compassion in your heart and just leave us alone.  

Freyis

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games