Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
Question... (its wierd though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your sexuality?
  Straight
  Gay
  Lez
  Bi
View Results

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Being Open to new things is a requirement of being a furry, I am a couple of friends that are bi and gay and I made it clear that I will never go that way, we're good friends, who still play halo3 and Left 4 Dead together, do all the stuff friends do. We even make jokes about girls who look easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 am
It's not just us furries. I find that more people this days are Bi, or at lest the males are bi, and females are lez.. and sexiest. at any rate. the world is changing and if you only thing it's us furries, you're sadly mistaken. (like last night xp sorry, I couldn't stop my self) I my self am Bi, but you'd never know it, if you saw and hanged out with me.  

Nekuia

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 am
I'm straight. I don't know many furries, like actually have conversations with them (which doesn't make sense since I'm in two furry guilds)... heck, I don't know many bi people either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:33 pm
wierd as it may sound i am a lesbian but please dont ask when i knew i was or anything like that.  

Furrie Princess Nala

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:46 am
Wow, never knew that or even had a reason to think about it. Umm... my fursona is bi and I claim bi but I'm more asexual in real life. Haven't met anyone, male or female, that strikes my fancy yet. I know there are lots of people who drool over all these different folks but I just haven't found that spark. Wonder if it has anything to do with being homeschooled for a while and getting into highschool at an "early" age and graduating high school while taking college classes....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm
I am stright.

But I did qustioned about myself if I was Bi, Gay, Stright.

I learned that sometimes it things like these that does question if you are what you say.

but it depend's on the person's like and dislike's etc.

I am not into guy's alot , (since I draw more girl's)
and I have been more attacted to more of girl's then guys.

so there for, it would make me who I am.

but anyways I have heard of this before on another furry forum, (that's not on Gaia.)  

TheFoxPhantom

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 am
I'm straight. But, yeah, it's not just furries, more people seem to be bi nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am
i'm straight. but i do agree with that we furs are open minded, im pretty open minded myself =3  

Aisuru Megami

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 am
ok this is kinda making me uneasy am i the only lesbian in this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 am
heheh
its okay Nala

but hey, i found this really good Furry comic thats about a group of gay people.
It does have a few sex parts within its panels, but i really found it to be romantic and heart warming.. if anyone is interested in downloading it. just PM me.  

Zieko

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Nala: I'm homosexual... That doesn't qualify as lesbian, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 pm
i'm gay whee  

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 pm
with the fandom you can be more open about who you are and such, on top of that, i think a large majority of gay and bi guys are attracted to the furry fandom due to sex drive honestly, were sexually open a lot of the times, then with others it's more a fun thing where they can act like they want, same goes for straight guy/girls and such  
Main Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff