Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 pm
**Not sure if this is what you meant but if not tell me and I wil edit the post**
*Summer looks over at teh book in Sam's hands and notices a familiar face in the 16th centry. Summer grabs the book from Sam rather hastily, and stares at the page.*
Sam, are you sure this is your family tree...because I think its mine! *Summer gasps*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:31 pm

::Kamalia Mingan to the door of the Forgotten Chamber and takes the Key Katie hands me. Enlarges the ribbon some so that it'll fit as a bracelet and puts on wrist. Then folllows Katie down the corridor and walks into the room and looks around.:: "Hey you guys!"

::Walks to the book shelf and grabs a book on Cletic knots and their magical properties and meaning. Sees Kitty coming from a door and decides to go see whats behind it!! Walks down a stone staircase and enters a Garden. Sees a pond filled with a few Water Lillies and decides to go sit down besides it. Sees a few cushions on a bench and snags one of them and sets it on the ground besides the pond and sits down and starts to read the book I found.::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 pm
"This can't be right. This is my family tree. It says right here!" I said, pointing to my last name on the cover. [[you were right!]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 am
Kitty discovered that sitting on the floor wasn't tons of fun for long periods of time. Remembering what page the book had been on, Kitty headed over to that area with the piano and chairs she had seen earlier. She saw Sam and Katie huddled over a book and looking confused and surprised. Kitty put her book on a chair, and went over to them, "What's got you two so interested?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am
"Oh you see, this book has my family tree in it. But Summer is convinced that is has her family tree in it!" Sam said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:15 pm
Kitty blinked, "So you two are distantly related? Awesome!" Kitty raised and eyebrow and tried not to grin, but she wasn't sure if she kept the smile out of her voice, "Unless you two hate each other or something...?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm
No we are good friends. We met as house elves... but Sam it may be you tree and mine, because look under "Alexander Westyn III" that is my last name! He was the son of Miranda Algorith! Omg we are soooo related somehow...but how? I have to show Kamalia.
*Summer yells over for Kamalia, then gets u with the book, yelling a quick "be right back" to Sam *
Kamalia! Look over here! *Summer shouts and holds up the book*
Sam and I are related!
*A thought dawns on Summer, and she runs back to Sam*
Ohmygod! Sam! I'm related to Mr. Ollivander as well! (somehow...)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm
"My family is very strongly related to the Riddles. I hate it. We........ are very different from my not immediate family. I wasn't surprised that I got Slytherin. Recently, though, the new generations of my family have all made Gryffindor House. I'm the newest Slytherin since, well, Voldemort..," Katie whispers, cringing.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm

::Kamalia hears someone yelling her name from the garden. So i set my book down, get up and walks out of the garden and heads over to Summer and Sam.:: "Hey whats up?!?" ::After hearing Summer tell me that her and Sam may be related. I look between them.:: "Thats great news you guys!! Why don't ya'll look through the book to find out how ya'll are related?!?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 pm
"Summer, how can you be related to Mr.Ollivander too if he's on my mother's side?" I said. Then Sam turned her attention to Katie. "Are you serious? That sucks. I feel sorry for you. Just don't turn evil on us Katie!" Sam said half jokingly.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am
"We must give her love and attention so she doesn't turn into a teen with a temper issue at age 60 or so," intoned Kitty with mock serverity.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 pm
*To Katie*
Don't worry about it hun. Look at Sirius Black for instance. He cam from a long line of Slytherins, and had an evil cousin (Bellatrix Lestrange), yet he managed to remain a good genuine person.
Just because bad is in your blood, doesn't you will become evil yourself.
*To Kitty*
Nah, we are good friends We met as house-elves, so this whole thing is pretty amazing!
*To Kamalia*
Sorry to disturb you from your garden reading...what is it you were looking at?

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 pm
"What Katie said about being evil," nodded Kitty, "Well, see you three later, I have some Astronomy...reading to get back too." With a wave, Kitty returned to the chair that she had left the Astronomy book on and opened it up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm
Sam runs into the room and stats to run to Summer. "Summer! Look at this!" Sam was waving a green bound book and screaming. "I know how it happened! I have a full family tree!" Sam said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm
*Summer sets down the Algorith/Westyn family tree book, and runs up to Sam. She grabs her sleeve(gently) and pulls her into a corner.*
Let's see! What does it say?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces