Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]
Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm
I get a failed to initialize D3D error which points to the graphics card but I had it tested and even called to make sure it was compatible and it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm
hellhound9
I get a failed to initialize D3D error which points to the graphics card but I had it tested and even called to make sure it was compatible and it was.

Ya my bros will probably know what the heck to do. If I see them online before I get home i'll ask, and if not i'll talk to them when I get home. They probably have experienced it over time. If not they should still know or may be able to ask people. If not I apoligize in advance >.<  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 pm
It's alright, my friend and I sat around after it wouldn't worked and imagined exactly how our characters would be and would progress. I was going to be an Elvaan red mage and eventually I wanted to be a Summoner sub-class Dark Knight, it was going to be wonderful..................  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:10 pm
hellhound9
It's alright, my friend and I sat around after it wouldn't worked and imagined exactly how our characters would be and would progress. I was going to be an Elvaan red mage and eventually I wanted to be a Summoner sub-class Dark Knight, it was going to be wonderful..................

xD I was an elvaan knight when I played -.- my brother took my account and made it his mule though because he moved it onto his computer -.-  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm
Oh I'm sorry, my friend was going to be Elvaan with me since he couldn't be a male Mithra.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:15 pm
hellhound9
Oh I'm sorry, my friend was going to be Elvaan with me since he couldn't be a male Mithra.

LOL! it's fine now, one day i'll jack his insanely high level account and use it as my mule xDDDD >.>; and ohh o.o yeah xD only female of those...so everyone assumes the people playing them are girls (be careful if you do play) ._.;; my other brother pretends to be a girl on it too xD  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 pm
Creepy! I hate it when people pretend their opposite gender. neutral It makes me feel weird if I find out. I know they host weddings on there!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm
hellhound9
Creepy! I hate it when people pretend their opposite gender. neutral It makes me feel weird if I find out. I know they host weddings on there!

He doesn't really do much with it, he just finds people are nicer and don't beg him for stuff xD and >.> o.o yeah they do them on here too which is odd..  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:32 pm
Doing it on here seems a bit more odd then on an MMORPG, gaia isn't exactly a roleplay site.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 pm
hellhound9
Doing it on here seems a bit more odd then on an MMORPG, gaia isn't exactly a roleplay site.

I know o.o lots of people act like it is..they say "i'm playing gaia" and I go...how do you play gaia? you go on gaia...you use gaia..but how do you play it....you play zomg xD not gaia  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 pm
lol exactly, argh I want to play FFXI so bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm
How long have you had it for?  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm
Since like September. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 pm
Geez thats a long time to not be able to play it >.<  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm
I signed up and everything. crying I could click the pay button but go no further. It was torturous.  
The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff