Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.A.G. : Fierce Artist's Guild.

Back to Guilds

A guild for artists of all kinds. Critiques, Galleries, Contests. 

Tags: artists, critique, draw, manga, gallery 

Reply HOME.
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! (welcome/rules/intros) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
View Results

Tempestiel
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:27 am
Lokhen
Hello I'm a newly recruite member!
I'm a sessonal artist. That is I don't draw most of the time only when inspired.
My name is Abraham and I'm 25 years old. I work as nurse. I love art and painting.

I'm loooking forward of meeting good artist here for some advices and such.
Thank you. ^^
Good to see you here as well, Lokhen! 3nodding

[Click me for DeviantArt gallery]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 am
Varulvsnatt
Lokhen
Hello I'm a newly recruite member!
I'm a sessonal artist. That is I don't draw most of the time only when inspired.
My name is Abraham and I'm 25 years old. I work as nurse. I love art and painting.

I'm loooking forward of meeting good artist here for some advices and such.
Thank you. ^^
Good to see you here as well, Lokhen! 3nodding

[Click me for DeviantArt gallery]

thanks for inviting me smile  

Lokhen

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:33 am
Welcome Lokhen!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 am
.:ll HALLU THUR :'D ll:.
User Image

>> Yo m'dear guild mates. I was recruited here a few days ago (of which amount of days I cannot manage to recall). I specialize in the anime/manga style of art though at times I may try realism and, once in awhile as well, do landscape. Feel free to call me L-tan. Any other names? Sadly, no. But, L-tan is pretty short in itself, yes? I've been drawing for a good 2-3 years now. That being said, I can't be sure to be useful in terms of teaching. I mean, I need more experience most prolly yo. I'm also 16 years of age; turning 17 this year. Imma high school student struggling to pass in all grades (I'm way average I think). I also play violin and piano.

Sorry for the long intro, but intros is something I love to divulge into, dears. Hope to know more people here. And hi to all those people who've posted here before moi.

+signing out: L-tan_.

Clytia Voi Mist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lokhen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 am
Vireo
Welcome Lokhen!

Thank you for welcoming me Vireo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Hmmm... I suppose I'll introduce myself. Y'all can call me Euclid. I've been drawing for 12 years now, and am largely self-taught with a LOT of help from folks who have given me very helpful critique in the forums on here and from my friends and family IRL. (Most can't draw, but I've sure turned them into experts at critiquing art. xd )

What else... I'm from the South, use the xd emote too much, and adore markers but also have worked with watercolors, pencils, and clay. I'm also trying to enter Pharmacy school. (Wish me luck!)

Yep. That's about it. lol.  

euclids_triangle

Dapper Phantom

Pathos
Crew

Eloquent Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:31 pm
can't believe i never introduced myself here, how rude of me :3

Heya! call my pathos, it's not my name but we'll pretend it is haha. I'm 21, been drawing since i was around 14 because a boy i liked was a great artist and i wanted to have something to talk about with him. hahaha

i have since surpassed him and now drw for myself and have been for years biggrin

i do mostly digital work, though i do want to do more traditional work soon.

always happy to chat and offera critique where it is needed and wanted, feel free to drop me a line. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am
Welcome Euclids and Pathos!! <3 <3 biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Vireo
Crew

HOME.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items