Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.A.G. : Fierce Artist's Guild.

Back to Guilds

A guild for artists of all kinds. Critiques, Galleries, Contests. 

Tags: artists, critique, draw, manga, gallery 

Reply HOME.
What is your favorite/least favorite thing to draw?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stupidcrackers
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 pm
untz,untz,untz, draw me a club, Vi' ;D

WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE OLD PEOPLEEEEE D]
(oh wait thats only rabbit lolss... but still is seems like no one does in main forums eitherrrrr)
i love old people, its like you don't have to be afraid of making them ugly, because most seem to know and accept the fact: they are old and wrinkled.
and when i'm drawing portraits of my friends, i'm so afraid it will look uggers and they will be like "EWDOIREALLYLOOKLIKETHAT?!?D confused !?!"
my best portraits are definitely of old people <3
[/end old person love ranttt]

eyes seem to be a charmer here ;D
(i'll stop being a creepy winker nowwww)

LOLOL JELLYFISHHHHH.

oh, btws: I WILL EAT YOU GUYS IF YOU AVOID TO DRAW HANDS :E
ah hahaha no... but i will git on yer case :>
its just, if you don't draw them the other parts of your drawings will improve, but you won't know how to draw hands because you never do! and then all of your pictures will be handless and mean people will be like "WHERE'S THE HANDS POOP-HEAD?"
i want ya'll to be awesome, so thats why i shall bug you about it >: D
tough loveee <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm
But I love old people! They're the best kind smile They make me smile in my heart, and I love drawing wrinkles!  

shotz_go_BOOM

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 pm
I love drawing hands. :B And faces and stuff..OH! And jewelry and stuff like that.

NO BUILDINGS. >.< NO!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm
But perspectives are fun to play with.
They need love too ya'know. ; ^;

And I don't see the big deal about the eyes.
I like drawing them, but the skin is much more fun to color! >O
So is metal. Mmm metallic-y~  

EgyptPsycho

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Clytia Voi Mist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am
.:ll Oh Dear, Oh My, Oh Shi-- ll:.
User Image

>> I LOVE drawing eyes. They bring out a lot about the character. Such as their personality or attitude. In an entirety, I like drawing faces. Hair also at times, but this is only when the hair isn't really long. I also enjoy dressing my drawings up. Their clothes, yah? And tats. Oh gosh, I love drawing men. Boys. Whatever. Yeah.

I HATE drawing torsos. Not too much, not that it carries difficulty, I just don't enjoy drawing that part too much. And also the part that connects the hips to the legs as a whole. Yes, full bodies are much hated. Along with my incapability to draw old people. So sue me. Wrinkles + L-tan = do not mix. We are total bi-polarity physicalized.

I'm neutral though in terms of landscape/backgrounds. While I can't say I hate it, but I do find difficulty in thinking up a theme.

+signing out: L-tan_.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 am
I really like to draw dragons and human shapes in general, but when it comes to detail I really, really hate drawing them darn scales on the dragons..

Oh, by the way. I like technical drawing too. Like ruler and compas and such.  

Tempestiel
Crew

Lonely Prophet

Lokhen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 am
I like to draw a whole body but I like to draw the face especially the eyes... Either by colored or black and white. But I do have difficulty with hands and lips especially when I am making a woman and yeah the breast.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 pm
I like drawing eyes. You will find random eyeballs in my lecture sketches a lot. xd I also like shading hair.

Buildings and other man-made, box-based objects are my nemesis (nemeses?). Perspective is sooooooo easy to get off on those. gonk  

euclids_triangle

Dapper Phantom

Pathos
Crew

Eloquent Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:21 pm
i love drawing the outline of the face, less fond ofthe nose gonk

eyes are always fun to draw, and i love drawing scarves biggrin

not so fond of feet, and legs in general (so hard sometimes to get smooth lineart on bare legs)  
HOME.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff