[PRP] Wow... You've Grown. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ufunuo was quiet, his tail still, as if his next thought had suddenly been interrupted. Oh yeah, he wasn't the only one who hunted with his bonded (he had noticed Pepo's absence, but hadn't really thought about it). Hmm, there was that, next time he would have to not only sneak up on Hifadhi, but on Pepo too. That, was going to be much more difficult, how was he going to hide from a bird? Lions were pretty easy to spot from the air weren't they?

"Hiding is a lot harder when you're being watched from the sky."

It was more a thought spoken out loud than a question, certainly not a complaint. Now how could he keep Pepo (or any other bonded) from seeing him and Daga before they could strike. Maybe, maybe they needed a lesson from Hifadhi -and- Pepo together.

A large wing reached out, a light thump to the top of the young cub's head.

"Ow."

"That's for the big butt comment."

Daga had listened as closely as Ufunuo had, though unlike his bonded, he wished Pepo had been present as well. The eagle was no novice to hunting, he knew a few tricks of his own. However the connection of bonded, the team of lion and eagle, to that he was new, and he had come to realize he had as much to learn as Ufunuo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Hifadhi chuckled a little and nodded, "Yes... hiding from a lion with a bonded is a difficult task. That is part of why our pride is so powerful, because we have friends who assist us. Our bonded make us strong." He reminded Ufunuo, "It's a rare thing... that we have to go up against lions who have friends like ours. But as you well know, it can happen." He stood up, stretching out his limbs.

"Next time you want a lesson, find me when Pepo and I are together." Hifadhi suggested, "Though that may be tricky for a little while since he had a new friend. Perhaps I'll have to take him aside and we'll find you. I may know what he says he does, but I don't have wings. I don't get to fly and see everything he does." Though sometimes he wished that he could. It would have been quite a thing...

He sighed, smiling as he watched the two bicker. It reminded him of... well, himself and Pepo, when they had been younger. Though Hifadhi had actually been a teenager when he had met the bird... he had been worried for a while that he might never meet his bonded. And when he had... well, he and Pepo had found their own rythem.

However odd other creatures found it to be...

demonstration_evil

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:44 pm
"Okay!"

A bright smile, Ufunuo bounced on his paws, barely standing still long enough to shoot a glance at Daga (oh he was -so- pouncing the eagle's tail later). If only Pepo had been there now, he didn't want to wait for the next lesson, there was so much he wanted to learn, so many questions to ask.

But Hifadhi had taught him a lot even alone, so much to think about, so many new ideas swimming around in his head. He and Daga would train harder, using what they had been taught, and throwing in their own ideas as well. Next time, next time they would catch Hifadhi, and Pepo too.

"But you better watch out, I'll get you next time."

A look to his bonded, Daga nodded. Next time they would, he was certain of one thing, Ufunuo could do anything he put his mind to. But in the meantime, something told him he'd have to watch his own back for the sneaky little fuzzball.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm
Hifadhi chuckled a little. He had a feeling he would have to put Pepo on the alert when the two of them met up again. Ufunuo never gave up on this sort of thing, and Hifadhi knew that sooner rather than later, the boy would be an expert stalker who no one would be able to catch. Except maybe Ngao, but his beloved apprentice had quite the senses now that she was blind... her hearing and smell had improved so much that even Hifadhi was shocked.

"I'll be sure to be on the alert Ufunuo. But you never know, next time it could be I who catches you. So be on the look out. It's one thing to be able to catch a lion, but to be caught is something else entirely." He would have to talk to Pepo about that as a possibility... perhaps the two of them could arrange something where he could test Ufunuo's senses when he wasn't on guard.

He grinned a little, shaking his head, and patting the smaller boy's head affectionatly, "Who knows? Maybe you'll hear me coming... if you're lucky, that is."

demonstration_evil

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 pm
A startled expression, Ufunuo looked up at the older lion. Wait, Hifadhi was going to try to catch him? The thought of that had never crossed his mind, Ubele, Damu, even his father he would have expected, but Hifadhi, his teacher? Hmmm, well now that he thought about it, knowing if you were being hunted was just as important as hunting right?

"I bet I can get you first."

A mischievous grin, a twitch of his tail, Ufunuo was never one to turn down a challenge, at least not one so fun as this one. He'd have to keep alert, but he could do it, and he was going to catch Hifadhi first! His mind was already spinning, trying to think up an idea, a way to catch Hifadhi and quickly. The best way to keep from getting caught first was to strike before Hifadhi did. Oh! That meant he and Daga needed to get started now!

"We better get practicing, come on Daga!"

Daga shook his head. Oh dear, this was certainly going to be interesting. Well, at least it mean Ufunuo had forgotten about whatever plans he had for his feathered tail, for now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Hifadhi chuckled a little, watching the young lion run off to complete his plans, "We'll just have to see who catches who first." He mentioned off-hand thoughtfully. Now he had a new goal... something which would be thankfully distracting from his love-life. At least he always knew where he stood when it came to training cubs. Everything else was always so much... trickier. But this was straightforward.

This was the kind of thing that he looked forward too and lived for. Oh yes.

"Practice hard Ufunuo. Because you never know when I could be watching." He chuckled under his breath, shaking his head as he wandered away. He had to get back and find Pepo. Maybe they could work on a plan. Not even Ngao would be able to say that he was working too hard this time.

"Yes... always nice when things are simpler." He mumbled happily, shaking his head and laughing.

demonstration_evil

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces