Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Could Everyone Vote For Us? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 pm
Kitkumi
We cant 'make sure' the entries get in to the top ten. I hate it when people assume that just because a guild all gets together to have some fun -_- Though I wonder if thats why my score suddenly took a dive? I was floating around the 3.9-ish area; I'm down to 3.73 today T__T Evil people are evil.

I apologize...it was most likely my fault...............but mine's been hovering at about the same spot since voting began (approx. 4.2).....some people just don't like group cosplays. plus, it's not like every person registered in the guild is active and votes for us. there's what, 30 people tops?.......som people just got a stick up their a** because they assume the group cosplay is all the same costume....or they're jealous of the mad cosplay skills we have.......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm
I try not to wander in forums because people downvote you if they don't like what they see.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm
that's especially true if it's a simpler cosplay or if it's an over-done one (cloud/sephiroith/naruto crap anyone?)........but if you have one that's hard to pull off successfully, then it's worth the risk....you'll get more votes that way too......though I'd stay away from the Avatar Talk and Avatar Arena sub-forums....they can be harsh critics.........Chatterbox or the recent spamfest that is the Aquariums forum is a good place to advertise in your signature.......  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 am
Kitkumi
We cant 'make sure' the entries get in to the top ten. I hate it when people assume that just because a guild all gets together to have some fun -_- Though I wonder if thats why my score suddenly took a dive? I was floating around the 3.9-ish area; I'm down to 3.73 today T__T Evil people are evil.
I've been playing that game ALL week so far TT  

zawardo

Green Hero

Mubyou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:55 am
Actually, since you've entered, I've seen:
-Za
-Griever
-BL
-Yokaiy
-Kitkumi
-Endranse
-Sylabus
-iChigusa Kusaka
-Rikku
-Naota
-Twelvie
-Sakubo
-Me
Sorry if I forgot anybody...
That's twelve. It's like emailing people your friends. Not too many of 'em  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:12 am
Endranse
Kitkumi

I apologize...it was most likely my fault...............but mine's been hovering at about the same spot since voting began (approx. 4.2).....some people just don't like group cosplays. plus, it's not like every person registered in the guild is active and votes for us. there's what, 30 people tops?.......som people just got a stick up their a** because they assume the group cosplay is all the same costume....or they're jealous of the mad cosplay skills we have.......

Nah, not your fault. Like you said, some people just have a stick up their a**. Thought between yesterday and today i've got about ten more votes and I've jumped back up to a decent score. At any rate, its fun and exciting to watch ^^  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm
@ Kit: I know......the excitement has been making me put off doing my midterm paper.....though luckily I was able to plod through the first 1/3 of it today......here's hoping I can get most of it done tomorrow.............

@Ket: True....though I have a lot of .hack/endrance fans on my friends' list......If I had them vote, it would be a smidgen unfair for others....over 50 of them last time I checked..........

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 pm
Like Mules voted. A lot. Mules. I like that word. I really need to get my Descriptive paper done. Maybe I should describe the Arena.  

BreathLessX
Crew

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm
wewt, i'm 95th XDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:08 pm
I'm 30th Za.....you're point is? talk2hand  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 am
Endranse
I'm 30th Za.....you're point is? talk2hand
my point is i have a rank^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 am
I need to check guilds more often. If I'd had known we were all entering this week, I'd have pushed to finish off my pi cosplay and enter with the group.

Next time, someone PM me. D:  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Mubyou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am
When the topic first came up I thought I might try Pi but then went "I'm way too poor for that crap..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 pm
If anyone needed help, I could've done it... ninja  

HeartSeeker Xion

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 pm
well, scratch my rank...I'm down to 50 now....damned downvoting narutards..........and I could have helped with avatar making...lord knows I'm only working on finishing up one more cosplay at the moment.....  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff