Submit

Kawai?
  Yes!
  Yes!
  GOLD! O-O
View Results

punkpalauan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Back in Middle School and High School i almost got expelled twice because someone started a fight with me and they ended up in the hospital yet it was all in self defense so i only got suspended for a day...i got picked on a lot  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 pm
I want to punch something almost all of the time, just for the fun of it.  

yo1090506

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 pm
I confess that; in my sleep... I yell horriable things. Espeically about my brother. I say things like.... "@#$%&@#$!!" or scream other awful things. Their not Terrors; I think I'm just venting out in my sleep.... after all my brother is a horriable, horriable being. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm
@Tyrant_Hatsume: Lol,I want a brother.

My friends only talk to me when they're bored and I'm perfectly fine with it.

yo1090506

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 pm
I also confess, that when Hungry... I'll take food from anybody who isen't paying attention! crying Ok, so maybe I'm horriable too!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:15 pm
Lol, it's better than begging...I beg for food at lunch sometimes, especially when it's peaches.

Kit loves peaches.

yo1090506

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:23 pm
.__. Wow, Food Confessions. I also drink the milk straight outta the gallon jug.. >,..,> If my mom ever read this; she'd kill me.,  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 pm
I want money 400 k xD  

Angel No Ryuugu

JaggedRuby

Dapper Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 pm
i've liked the same guy for 7 years and yet he still doesn't no and he never will cuz he's a jerk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm
i beat up 2 people with a key board in front of a teacher in class and didn't get in trouble  

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

-_kasumu_-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 am
I hang out with my sister and her friends because I have trouble making my own.
((How pathetic is that?))
Sometimes I wish I was a boy just because I think they get treated better than girls.
When I'm bored in class, and I don't like the teacher, I'll think of ridiculous ways that thy could die.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 pm
I'd admit I'd put myself in slavery on Gaia just to have Inari Beads. Is that bad? =0 Cuz I sooo total would! And... .__. Like... even in slavery- I'd even pay `em back somehow. x0 Annnnnd like... I hate frosting on Cakes.  

Assassin Hatsume

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm
i confess that i love a girl i met online. she lives in florida and i'm in michigan, so it will never work out. not to mention the fact that she's flat-out said she would never be in a relationship with me.

unrequited love sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Oh! I also hate to be around people, I can't stand to be around them...though I wish to be more like them, but I just mainly want to strangle myself if I ever do become like them o.o

Unlike the normal fears for when I was a little kid, I was never afraid of them (i.e. such as the monster under the bed [I literally slept under the bed for about a year] and other random stuff >.<)

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 pm
chidorilash
Oh! I also hate to be around people, I can't stand to be around them...though I wish to be more like them, but I just mainly want to strangle myself if I ever do become like them o.o

I think I know what you mean. I feel like that. Kinda.

Another confession... I'm addicted to Swiss chocolate.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff