Digimon "Rebirth" RP (accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm
Gaogamon had leaped away from Wizardmon before he had attacked, landing by Hikaru's side, watching as the strange black squares passed through wizardmon, and then both him and Hikaru turned to latuf as he too screamed out in pain, Hikaru ran to Latuf and grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him back and forth "Latuf?? Latuf what happened?? What's wrong???" She turned to Gaogamon with a worried look, he was looking at Candlemon "What happened... thought when a digimon digivolved it would stay that way... are you going to stay that way?" She asked him "No, I will change back too" he told her as he went back to looking at Candlemon. She stared at him for a second longer before turning her attention to Latuf and looked at his digi-vice, which was black right now "What were the black square things..?" She asked Gaogamon who replied "Well.. i don't know..." Hikaru's heart sank, even Gaogamon didn't know what they were, she felt so lost right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am
Black squares? Snap! Didn't see that comin'. Skai thought to herself in surprise, blinking a few times while trying to register what had just took place. Gatomon looked equally shocked at the outcome.

As the teen fell silent, she pulled one of Latufs arms around her shoulders and put one of her own around his waist. Gatomon took similar actions with Candlemon before glancing upwards to the sky."We should find shelter before another rouge digimon decides to attack again."

Skai nodded with a frown and glanced about at their surroundings.
"...But.. where would we even find safe shelter around here?"

Alice KH1

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 am
Hikaru looked at Gaogamon who was far larger then before "why not let Gaogamon carry them, it would be easier on you and them i bet." She offered and Gaogamon nodded, he padded over to Candlemon with Hikaru by his side, she lifted up Candlemon and placed him across Gaogamon's back so that his face was on one side and his.. other half..? was on the other side. they then walked over to Latuf and did the same "We can travel alot faster this way." Gaogamon commented as he began to walk "Come on, I know a place we can stay for the night" He said as he trotted away with Hikaru right by his side, they both looked back to see if Skai and Gatomon were following.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
(( ok ima say this while im passed out and ill stay passe dout till we get to shelter but um the black squares treat them as black gears except they dont take effect liek that basicaly everytime someone defeats a digimon the black squares enter that digimon and the Human Companion it affects both of theme which will be revealed later on to whoever absorbs the most dark squares first ive got it all planned out SO CONTINUE ON WITHO UT ME FOR NOW))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 am
Skai dashed after the group while saying her thanks to both Hikaru and her digimon partner for helping as they marched on ahead, however, Gatomon seemed distracted, trailing slightly behind them with growing distance. Her ears pressed back in suspision as tension seemed to gather. Skai glanced to her side to speak to Gatomon only to realise she was further behind. As she slowed down, she called for Gatomon, asking if she was okay. Her companion said nothing but did pick up the pase as they walked over to wherever Gaogamon had knowledge of safety for that night.

"This is all so epic,"Skai stated almost randomly, moving her hands in an exagerated manner at what was around them."I never would have dreamt of another world like this. And to become part of it!" She looked to Hikaru in curiousity as to what may be going through her own thoughts."What do you think of all this?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm
Hikaru turned to Skai as she spoke up, she made a thinking face as she walked backwards next to Gaogamon "Well.. it's like a nerds video game come true i guess.. It's all so wierd, to be honest i'm not intirely sure of what to make of this place..." She said as she turned around and continued to walk next to Gaogamon, her arms behind her head as she walked. She wasn't too thrilled about the place to be honest, but it got her away from home, and that was good enough for her. Gaogamon stopped all of a sudden and looked this way and that "This way" he said before he set off in a trot, going through the woods until the lake emerged once more, and on it was a small trolly "wow! A trolly!" Hikaru said, her voice having absolutly no enthusiusm to it, though she was thouroughly impressed that Gaogamon knew a well enough shelter when he saw one "it will be better then sleeping under the stars i suppose" she commented as she walked across a small pathway to the trolly, right behind Gaogamon.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:51 pm
((IM STILL PASSED OUT PPL WHO THE HELL PICKED ME UP!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm
((lolz read latufy, i picked you up and your now on Gaogamon's back, so is Candlemon XD Gawsh, read!!))  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm
(( i did but it said picked up the "passe" WHAT THE F IS A PASSE))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm
((where does it say passe? o.o' and where the hellz bellz is alice, its her post!))  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas