Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Daily B!tch Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

Eddy-nine-volt

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:15 pm
in school, with only less than two weeks left, my teacher thinks its a good idea to give us two SIMULTANEOUS (& LARGE) PROJECTS. i had YET ANOTHER project in a diff class. i only got one finished, even then whith sh++y quality work, one didnt get finished, an th other one i am turning in late. im pi55ed...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm
Was on my bike this morning and got splashed by some douchebag driving past me... evil

(... but instant karma happened when he had to stop at the light about a block or two from me, and I got to empty the contents of my (rather full) sinus passages onto his windshield. twisted )  

JTN
Crew

ladyyk

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 am
stressed I'm still irritated with my teacher confiscating my ball for no apparent reason!! She told me: "you were playing with it! The school is a place of learning not a playground...blah blah..." I wasn't even playing with the ball! I was just cleaning it!! What-the-Fudge?!?

And guess what?!?! When I got to the office to get my ball back, she said: "Oh, you're so unfortunate...I lost the ball."

I mean, what part of 'confiscating' does she not understand?!?! stressed

Okay...I'm done. ^^ Feels good to get it out of my chest...haha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 pm
BotD:

My room mate (the one who got me slapped with a $100 ticket when he borrowed my car) was begging me to fix his laptop. He has all his notes for Spring Quarter exams and a major report on this laptop, which he seldom if ever backs up.

I refused, of course.

He then went off to bad-mouth me to all my other room mates, saying he'll just go get his data recovered somewhere else.

Heh... Data recovery starts at $250 PLUS a $75 diagnostics fee.

Now he's trying to be all buddy-buddy with me again. Screw him. twisted  

JTN
Crew

-Cupcake No Feelings-BFG-

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 am
NOT MUCH ANYTHING TICK ME OFF.ITS JUS THT I HATE WHEN PPL THINK THEY BETTER THEN SOMEBODY...&ND RUDE...IT SEEM LIKE YOU THINK YOU THE SHITT BUT YOU NOT...UGHH...BUT YEAA  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:42 pm
Someone stole my head that I just chopped off from somebody mad AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! DONT U HATE THAT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!? evil  

TJ PROOF

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:10 pm
My girlfriend had a huge hangover this morning. My girlfriend's room mates couldn't keep their noise levels down this morning. I had to play peacemaker.

Guess who got beaten by the B!tch-Stick trying to keep things civil... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 pm
JTN
Was on my bike this morning and got splashed by some douchebag driving past me... evil

(... but instant karma happened when he had to stop at the light about a block or two from me, and I got to empty the contents of my (rather full) sinus passages onto his windshield. twisted )

dude, ur a fukkn genius

anyway..
so., in order to not fail gym for NEXT year, i have to go to 2 weeks of summer gym...

anyone wanna shoot me?
i do.  

Eisenkrieger

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 am
BotD:

One of my room mates ate a HUGE chunk of the cake my girlfriend dropped off last night for another room mate returning tonight. I hope he likes being wished 75% of a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 am
A random person came up to me while I was at the grocery store and said, "You need some colour. You're too white."

WTF? You don't go up to a short person and say that they need to grow, so why say that?! How can someone be so rude?

Minerva the Bookwyrm

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 pm
BotD:

Got a parking ticket this morning, but I reported the meter was NOT accepting my quarters. The guy at the call number says I can contest it since the meter is listed as "disabled" but now I have to use up a whole day going to the city clerk's office! BOOO! UNCOOL! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 pm
Over the weekend, some friends and I went to a bike outing, my room mate insisting I use his new (and kind of cheap) bike rack.

Well, guess what? he did NOT secure the front forks on my bike tight enough and it got bucked when we hit a big bump. Now I got a f8cked up frame, bent fork, missing saddle and some half-a** promises from my room mate on how he's going to get it repaired by next month.

Yeah right... stressed  

JTN
Crew

jazzdere

4,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:23 am
so now you come to a weird bit...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 am
My mum said, "Edweena! Get dressed, NOW!" and I said, "Mom, I'm 18, I can do what I want." she said, "No! I told you, that happens when you are thirty!" and I said, "No, Mom!" and she said, "YES!"
Why do mums have to be so fussy?  

jazzdere

4,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers