Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 pm
" Ahhh sorry," she blushed. " I kinda forgot I was sitting on you."
" Hmm maybe I'll stop by on my break then." She stood up.
Seeing a new fur she waved to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Navo chuckled as he got to his feet dusting himself off"Yea that'd be nice"he smiled and put back on his headphones and wandered off toward the cafe, giving the new fur a wave then wandering off...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:10 pm
She didn't even bother to wave bye. He was lost in his little world again.
She looked at the young fur.
" Care to look around shop"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 pm
He saw the furs waving and ran to them. "Uh...Hi, I'm Kuro" He put out a hand shyly.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm
She shook his hand.
" Hello.
" Care to look around? Or if you need work I am looking for an apprentice."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm
Navo unlocked the cafe door and started opening up shop, he took off his headset and connected his ipod to speakers as it boomed "Celtic Thunder"music all through the cafe. He put on his apron and began to get to work turning on machines and such...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 pm
Kuro looked up quickly when he heard the word apprentice. "Really? That would be great, whats your job anyways?" He asked unsurely, but still glad he might have some form of work.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 pm
" O I'm a shop waress. I craft things from glass metal or wood or a mixture of both."
" I need someone to cool the works, help me with pricing, and clean around shop. And maybe learn some of the trade in the meantime."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm
Navo's cafe became filled very quickly, men and women fill in and ordering. Most just wanting to stare at him, of course Navo paid no heed to any of them. He just listened to the "Celtic Thunder" that seemed to be booming from the speakers around the cafe...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm
Kuro thought about it for a second. He shrugged, it seems simple enough he thought to himself. How hard could it be? "Sure, I could do that, but do you have a place where I could stay, if its not to much to ask."  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm
" Sure The back of my shop is my workplace and above that is a kitchen, bathroom and two rooms. You may take the spare."
" Now if you don' mind I need to open shop . So care to help me bring out the wares and place them on display?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm
"Thanks again"
"Sure, Ill help bring them out. Where are they?"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm
" Your welcome. By the way what's your name," she chuckled.
" O they are over here. These are already priced so carefully carry the display cases out and stack them on the shelves in the entry way of the shop."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm
Navo looked around the shop with a lazy face, he yawned and rubbed the back of his neck"Busy day as usual"he coughed and looked out the window and the shop across the way, he sighed and continued to fill orders...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm
Kuros eyes widened. He was afraid she was going to ask him that. He blushed slightly,"Well...Its...a bit embarrasing," He quickly grabbed something from the display case and started stacking, hoping to avoid the subject.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff