Snake!
  Multiple kinds!
  Other!
View Results

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:51 pm
heart We are all
born for love.

Aww...they're soo cute! Unfortunately,the pic of my cat is one where his *MEEP* shows. In short you can see underneath.

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:41 pm
my dog died yesterday. crying i dont know how to upload a pic onto the cp though. i would if i knew how. hmmm...  

Mxtty v7

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 pm
My Hunter (Rhodesian ridgeback) died acouple months ago; my best pal... followed me everywhere. User Image

Then I had a wolf. =0 Well, she had like 10-20% malamute husky in her; her father's father or something was a husky. @...#;
She passed away back in like 2001; I grew up with her as a child. =)

Currently; I have a Yorkshire Terrier and Miniture Weenier hound! >=)

The Yorkie is Chewy; Or Chewibaca(sp?) From StarWars. (Nickname: Fatso/>=0 You darn Rat)

And the Hotdog hound is named Lady: Also known as Princess, piggy/pig, Precious, LadyBird... and others.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm
@chidorilash: What a beautiful cat! I've always loved calicos, they are beautiful. Our big cat Grimm rides around on shoulders too, but when he's on mine its very awkward as I'm really much too small to support him! sweatdrop

@souls edge: I'm sorry to hear that crying It's always hard ot lose a family pet. If you use a digital camera there should be a cable you can use to connect it to a computer. For regular pictures, you'll need to use a scanner to get them onto your computer. Then you can just sign up to a photobucket account and easily upload them from there.

@Tyrant Hatsume: Again, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of a pet! It's a shame we have near always outlive them. But, it sounds like you have lots of love from your two dogs! Cute names, too, haha smile  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items