Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Common .hack Voice Actors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 am
Shugo's ENGVA did teh Young Vash. I love the young Vash.

Oh and Sakaki's ENGVA is HIDEKI MOTOSUWA? WTF....? The Mastermind of the world in a ten-yar-old's body is the uber preverted Hediki?! Makes me laugh.

Ovan's JPNVA did Cross Marain.

This one cracked me up. Sakisaka JPNVA did Dark Mousy from DNANgel. And then does another 180 and VAs WATANABE from Excel Saga. LOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:48 pm
All sorts of VAs crack me up.
Young Vash is WAY too cool for Shugo, though.
And I hate Cross Mariam. He just sort of annoys me....  

Mubyou

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Yuri Lowenthall.....the man is freekin everywhere....Haseo.......I believe he does Suzaku from Code Geass (or is he Lulu and Jhonny Y.B Suzu? I sometimes get them confused)................and he does....Ben Tenison from Ben 10: Alien Force?

WTF?

One minute he's: "SKEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The next: "Time to go hero!"

......my brain just died.......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 pm
Wow, that was interesting.
That's why I hate Yuri Lowenthal.
I like Suzaku, so it better not be so. I can think of him as Lulu, though.
Woah, I just thought of FF Lulu.
THAT would be odd.
"SKEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!" (launches moogle)  

Mubyou

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

I can never recognize Ayako Kawasumi's Atoli-voice among her other character roles, even though she's in a lot of the series that I watch.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 am
Kim Mai Guest (Subaru's ENGVA) also has the VA roles of Song from Avatar. And Nina from Code Geass. Interesting.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 pm
BreathLessX
Shugo's ENGVA did teh Young Vash. I love the young Vash.

Oh and Sakaki's ENGVA is HIDEKI MOTOSUWA? WTF....? The Mastermind of the world in a ten-yar-old's body is the uber preverted Hediki?! Makes me laugh.

Ovan's JPNVA did Cross Marain.

This one cracked me up. Sakisaka JPNVA did Dark Mousy from DNANgel. And then does another 180 and VAs WATANABE from Excel Saga. LOL.

...I truly hate Sakaki. He is not an awesome villain. Whoa! Ovan= Cross?! (Okay, I don't watch the D.Gray-Man anime, but Cross seems like a good character in the manga. Weird.) Wow. There are a lot, aren't there?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am
Plenty.
Not even related to the common VA, has anyone pair up differnet Animu character's voices?  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 pm
I find it weird that the guy who does Antare's voice, also does Jade's voice from Tales of the Abyss. D: That just doesn't seem right to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm
XxGrieverxX
I find it weird that the guy who does Antare's voice, also does Jade's voice from Tales of the Abyss. D: That just doesn't seem right to me.

...I don't know tales of the abyss. Is it good?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

...I don't know tales of the abyss. Is it good?

It's amazing. It's so addicting. Every Tales game I've played has been good.
You should play it. mad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:47 pm
XxGrieverxX

WHOA WHOA WHOA. JADE WAS DONE BY KIRK THORTON? This blows my mind. However, now I realize why Jade's voice sounded so familiar.

ALSO, guys, the guy who played English!Silabus (Sam Riegel, I believe?) is also the dub voice of Viral. "What can I do for you, you filthy naked ape?"  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
fk12
XxGrieverxX

WHOA WHOA WHOA. JADE WAS DONE BY KIRK THORTON? This blows my mind. However, now I realize why Jade's voice sounded so familiar.

ALSO, guys, the guy who played English!Silabus (Sam Riegel, I believe?) is also the dub voice of Viral. "What can I do for you, you filthy naked ape?"

Yeah! I was watching Gurren Lagann yesterday and we were looking at the voice actors. xD Simon-Haseo and Rossiu-Kuhn. Weirdddd.
I can totally see Silabus saying that to Haseo. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 pm
And the Elder from Rossiu's village was... someone. I forget who, though. I WANNA SAY TENRAWR, but I could be wrong.

Also, Leeron = Yata.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:33 am
fk12
And the Elder from Rossiu's village was... someone. I forget who, though. I WANNA SAY TENRAWR, but I could be wrong.

Also, Leeron = Yata.

LOLOLOLOL THAT'S SO ODD.
LEERON SOUNDS SO GAY OH EM GEE.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out