Reply Fallout 3
Your Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 am
My Character's name is Matt, Lvl 17 or 18, Evil Karma (Dunno if it's evil or very evil), I normally wear Trouble maker outfit, because it's one of the only "real" outfits for a post nuclear Apocalypse, Even though I have accouple sets of Power armor and what not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 pm
i have two characters an evil character whoi's level 18 he's mainly have a good time and dont worry about it later guy and kill everyone when ur done with their quest.
but my neutral character is mainly do the quest and keep ur karma neutral.Very uptight . i always have to balance out my good deeds with a bad one . which is realy pestering .  

Blades Of Null

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm
My character is level 20. highest skills are melee and lockpicks. i always carry around a lazor rifle no matter what. i just find them totaly needed to survive on the game. i can be stealthy. i always carry a sniper rifle and a dart gun too. i have very evil karma. maily due to killing shop owners and people in small settlements. i wear power armor all the time. i have the T51-b but i keep it the locker in my megaton house. :]. i also bring sharron nearly everywhere i go. i leave dogmeat in the house because now im level 20 deathclaws have began to spawn randomly when i fast travel for some reason. and they kill dogmeat real easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 pm
3 charactars 1. good, 1. nuetruel (was bored), and 1 as evil as the guy that makes satan s**t him self

so many good s**t i did with evil, i once blew off some dude's head off while blow another ones off i got a double kill XP

also helped the deathclaws in the fight................then i killed them to when i was done (sons of a bitchs didnt pay me to help them a mercenary cant work with out caps) they thanked me then i blew there ******** heads off

my other happy moment of death (got a kick out of this one)

i blew up megaton i killed tenpenny and the guy that has you deternate megaton and i ******** up the tenpenny tower and left the gate open for any zombie who dared to go in i usally sit on a roof wait for them to attempt to run in XP to bad they dont make it as far as the blown up car by tenpennys tower XP

my last one was as funny as i could make it

i walk into town (megaton) looking bad a**, i walk up to lucas simm and blow his ******** head off his child runs by (harden simm) so i blow him apart like i did to his old man and then the psycho bitchs at the cult got a nice freash taste of mushroom cloud when i was down rigging the bomb i swear to god moria is a dumb ******** so what did i do

WHAT EVERY ONE ELSE WOULD DO

i busted a cap in that bitchs a** to..............and ate the remain s**t from her zombified self XP

i usally run naked for the hell of it no armour = more speed so im a streaking merderuar of doom XP  

captin albert wesker

_ipandawuver_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 am
I have one main character and his name is Brandon. Level 20, Very Good, Last, Best hope for humanity. I had my Medicine skill 100 at level 6, nd lockpick 100 at level 13. Small guns is up there with 75 at 16. Saved megaton but sadly, Mister Burke blew Lucas Simm's mother ******** head off, so I decided ******** Burke up with a combat shotgun. Got the deed to my house from Harden Simms, 'Completed that ******** Moira's chain quest, got 600 ******** rads for her and got that one perk. My perks are based on what I'll use most, so Educated, Commando, Grim Reaper's Sprint are probably the best ones. I had Intelligence at 9 when I was 1 year old, after I escaped the vault I went straight to Rivet City instead if Megaton so I could get the Intelligence bobble head....My fav weapons are the Assualt Rifle, Combat Shotgun, Sawed Off Shotgun, and Hunting Rifle. The flamer is nice to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm
I have one that went evil just for kicks, and a good character to use the cheesy superhero lines, but my main guy is neutral.

Evil: Small guns. Doesn't really fit, but his main weapon is a silenced 10mm pistol, and I have pretty much killed everyone in Rivet city that is not named shrapnel.

Good: Big guns. I dunno, I just wanted to see how epic it could be to actually be accurate with the missile launcher all my guys carry. Answer is it's pretty freggin' sweet. This guy has annihilated paradise falls by being slightly cheap (I put fawkes in a corner and took star paladin cross to the other[one at a time... didn't do the glitch thing], then stood in the middle and started shooting.)

Neutral: Energy weapons. Having fun with the Wazer Wifle at the moment. I've gotten all the behemoths and 23 bobbleheads with him. (The ones I am missing are in the deathclaw sanctuary and the Dunwich building) I saved Megaton, but countered all that good karma by letting the ghouls in to Tenpenny. The Outcasts love this guy too, since I have brought them about 800 sets of enclave armor. (Easiest way to kill an enclave patrol is to empty a clip and a half of the A1-23's plasma rifle on the vertibird while they're still pouring out. If done at the right time, the explosion throws all 3 of the enclave people at the ground instead of all over the place, making it easy to loot.) As a consequence of that, I have TONS of stimpacks. Seriously, tons.
for an added challenge, I stick with the ranger combat armor instead of power armor, as it is easy to get suits of talon combat armor to repair it (just go to the capitol building). My companion is Butch, and he has the T51-B power armor. I followed Crowley, letting him do all the hard work. Then I just knocked him out and took the armor before he got to it.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm
damn robthedude you where just bored out of your ******** mind huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 pm
captin albert wesker

It's what happens when your friends are all out of town over the weekend wink  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Farlander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 am
I have an evil and a good account. My evil account got power armour training at level nine because of the Anchorage Dlc. My favorite account is my evil one running around with MIRV in hand. My good account sucks. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm
I have a drunk character..

a good character..

and a "iI'll do whatever I want" character.

The drunk character I made to look like my daughter. She's got a serious addiction to whiskey and isn't a very high level.

The good character is like level 14 and doesn't do much in the way of quests. She just likes to give the water beggars the purified water and kill mole rats and rad roaches.

The "i'll do whatever I want" can't decide if he wants to be good or bad or neutral. So he just goes around and kills and blows things up.. steals.. helps out the needy... saves towns.. really anything that strikes his fancy.  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 pm
robthedude
captin albert wesker

you should play metallica while you kick some a** my song of chocie is you should use where ever i may roam by metallica it seems to fit your style of ******** you type of army XP oh well still is fun to whoop some a** while listening to music...........have you found that EXPERIMENTAL MIRV I HAVE ITS SO ******** HARD!!!!!!!!!! D: i love the gun though 8 ******** NUKES AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP i shot it in megaton no need to pay me for that nuke to go off mr. burke XP  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm
captin albert wesker
robthedude
captin albert wesker

you should play metallica while you kick some a** my song of chocie is you should use where ever i may roam by metallica it seems to fit your style of ******** you type of army XP oh well still is fun to whoop some a** while listening to music...........have you found that EXPERIMENTAL MIRV I HAVE ITS SO ******** HARD!!!!!!!!!! D: i love the gun though 8 ******** NUKES AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP i shot it in megaton no need to pay me for that nuke to go off mr. burke XP

I actually haven't gotten around to picking that up... I have a couple of the notes that I need to get it, but I just sorta stumbled upon those. I should go for it though, I hear it's a sexy gun.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:20 pm
robthedude
captin albert wesker
robthedude
captin albert wesker

I actually haven't gotten around to picking up that up... I have a couple of the notes that I need to get it, but I just sorta stumbled upon those. I should go for it though, I hear it's a sexy gun.

i cheated to get this gun XP i used YOUTUBE ALL HAIL THE YOUTUBE GUID TO EVERY THING YOU EVER NEED XP just go to you tube smart one XD

fyi watch out when you shoot it 1 nuke goe's down after the first shot of 8 nukes its the first to hit the ground to XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 pm
lvl 20 my best stats are repair-100 sml guns-100 lock pick-100 computer-100  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

hirationugget

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 pm
My favorite character Ngro (don't ask, I was high.) His highest skills are lockpick, medicine, repair, small guns, sneak and speech, all at 100. I put way too much time into this guy. I have completely evil karma, the only good thing I did was save megaton, only because I like the megaton house more than the tenpenny one. I collected most of the unique weapons in the game and a lot of them are decorating my house. My favorite weapons to use are Vengance, Victory rifle, Blackhawk, and Xualong assault rifle. The only armour i use is Reileys ranger battle armour, because I'm all about the AP.
All in all, nothing can kill me.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces