Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 am
Yeah... I always wear my purple coffin alchemy gothic ring. My hair is also a trademark (other than my mom, I've only met one person with hair naturally similar to mine)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm
Hm, I would be able to answer it alot easier when I was in high school. I wore kitty ears on a headband everyday. Well, not everyday. Some days I wore hats with ears on them.
These days I think my trademark is mostly the fact I can't keep my mouth shut. -^^-; But fashion-wise, my trademark is my hair. It's not an interesting color or cut, but it's rather long, and I've always either got in a silly like clipped-up twist that's gotten nicknamed "curetail" or brushed out silky with a great big bow on the back of my head.

[edit] And I suppose this can count as a trademark, looking at the other things in the thread. I am a complete and total prude. I'm disinterested in sex and sick as all hell about people talking about it all the time. I'm pretty much the only one I know.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

babykitty18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:38 pm
My trademarks are my corsets (in love with them!) and my sexual comments. Yea i kno i'm bad...so sue me razz twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 am
My rather skewed sense of clothing and accessories are my trademark.

One day I can be in a plain t-shirt, neon pink leggings, pillar-box red leg warmers, black skirt and a mix of pink, green and purple accessories like ribbons wrapped around my wrists and neck, mixed up earrings (E.G. stud in one ear, dangling earring in the other), big back-combed hair, very brightly coloured make-up.
The next day I'll be in black trousers and a plain work type shirt, hair tied back, no accessories, no make-up.  

broken_joker

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 pm
My trademark would be my art. Gothic art is condoned by many goths. I try my hand at it every now and then. Now, how many gothic graffiti writers are there? I am a complete painthead. I love my dark, drastic colours, but it's also nice to throw on a shirt with a bright, many coloured bomb on the front. (A bomb is your average, multi-coloured graffiti piece)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 pm
mine would have to be mainly my music i listen a lot but most of my fav. stuff is to out there even for my goth friends  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ryuujin X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Lets see... Music. for one. I listen to just about any thing. Not "gangster" rap, Can't stand it.
My Clothing. I wear a Goth/grung/nerd/rock/Insert name here Combo...And my hair tends to be an explosion, roots to halfway is Dark brown and the fads to a deep shade of red. I died it in like July so my hair has grow out a good bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm
My friend is the only person I know who dyes their hair white, except for the roots, which go back and forth from red to blue to black.

Did anyone notice I had a dead thread about this exact topic? The only reason why this is still alive is because I didn't want to resurrect the old one because this appears to give the guild more life. Three cheers for propoganda! =)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 pm
i guess it would be my corset and tutu  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm
Hmmmmm do scars count as a trade mark cause if they do i have one on my eyebrow >,< ohh and my earrings I have earings that most people don't have  

Sautana

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm
:"D My awesome hot pink kitty jacket! xD I never take the damn thing off. It would hurt D;

My Dragon Necklace, I yell "Rape" behind people I don't like, and people just say that I over all stick out xD; I'm really not sure if thats good or bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:24 pm
I just realized something I can't believe I forgot to mention: I am almost always wearing purple lipstick. Black is too harsh with my features and pale skin, my lips are naturally pink (dentists tell me and my mom to wipe of the lipstick, when we say we are not wearing any, they have to actually try to wipe off the non-existant stuff themselves to believe us... kinda funny), and red is good at times, just not really most the time. Also, it comes off to easily.  

Angel of the End

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:10 am
I would have to say my trade mark would be my accessories.
Like my hats, jewelry, charms, gloves and such.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 pm
I have a literal trademark that I sign my art with.

Guess what? It's Bloody Loon!!! (OMG NO WAAY)... I guess it's more a tagname than a trademark, but you know, some thing.

(the trademark is ACTUALLY a stitched together biggrin smiley with Xes for eyes, an upside down heart for a nose, and a needle sticking out of the right side of it's head, with bolded, dripping letters B L behind it with a pool of blood below it, but yeah... whatever)  

Bloody Loon

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm
Most people know me with always wearing one necklace with either a ankh or cross for the pendant, and my black and white scarf with a skull and cross bones at the bottom.

People that have seen my art and appreciate art find I have a really odd style of shading, as unlike everyone else I know, I have never intentionally smudged something to shade from dark to light. Personally I find that my art is the best of people I know because what I draw is sharper when it needs to be sharp and smoother when it needs to smooth, but I'm also full of myself.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff