Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What Would Have You Liked To Have Happen In The Series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BellaSwanXDXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:54 pm
I would've wanted a main character to die (I know that sounds bad) because then the book would be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 pm
The mutant spawn should've never been birthed into existence, Bella should have stayed dead (taking the mutant spawn with her), and Edward should have realized that he was in love with a cardboard cut-out of a woman, dumped Bella and gone with Jake. Because Jake becoming a ***** was seriously a turn-off.

So basically, the entire experience of Dawning Crap should never have happened and should be remembered as a fanfiction written by a person who's never read a good book in their life and instead ripped off a bunch of shitty fanfictions to find plot points.

Oh, and the imprinting on small children should never have been broached. Because that was seriously disturbing and I don't need those images in my head.

If you haven't realized, I have a lot of problems with the Twilight series. Which is why I rewrote it.  

Twilight Scribe

CatRoxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 am
The whole pregnant thing was a bit weird.... didn't really enjoyed it...
And I think it would be nice if we found out more about Alice her past...
and maybe a bit more about Esme, Emmet and Edward.
Only Carlisle, Rosalie and Japers past where explained well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm
CatRoxx
The whole pregnant thing was a bit weird.... didn't really enjoyed it...
And I think it would be nice if we found out more about Alice her past...
and maybe a bit more about Esme, Emmet and Edward.
Only Carlisle, Rosalie and Japers past where explained well.

The pregnancy thing wasn't just 'a bit weird' it was plain strange and it was Meyer ripping off fanfiction that was completely shitty and was some horrible fangirl's wet dream of what the series shouldn't have been like.

I stick to what I said about the imprinting on small children, cause I see no reason how it's right or anything, because it's just disturbing. If anyone knows what Meyer was smoking when she came up with that and though it was a good idea, I'd like to know.  

Twilight Scribe

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces