Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
My Snow White Queen (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:20 pm
"Hmm, sounds familiar. I think I read something about it at one point; it had something to do with fox demons, but I never took much to that branch of the family tree." She said, chuckling. "I will definitely have to look that up." She pondered for a moment before shaking her head, and returning her thoughts to the conversation at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:46 am
Aurora was confused about the sudden change in character. "YOu seem interested about something else. Is there something I said that offended you?" Usually, Aurora didn't care, but it always interested her to see how she got on people's nerves.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:31 pm
"Oh, it's not you, I'm just thinking. I've heard the term hell-fire around somewhere, but I can'r seem to remember where." Her ears twitched slightly, but the pensive expression on her face wouldn't be cleared as easily. As they walked, the village ahead grew steadily larger as the aproached. "My home is near the outskirts." She said, noding at the first line of houses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:53 pm
"Home..." Aurora's face went expressionless for a moment, then she should her head. "Yeah, I guess I should let you get home, then. I should head back up the mountain. Can't miss me if they can't find me, right?" She seemed a little sad, but did her best to hide it.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:51 am
"Well, if you'd like, you can come in. I haven't had company in a long time." She shrugged carelessly and yawned, just enjoying the conversation she was having.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:54 am
"Um, well, if it's okay with you I suppose I could." Aurora said, confused. No one ever really seemed to care enough to invite her in, but she figured it would be fine this once to accept the offer.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 pm
In another few minutes, she reached her door and swung it open, motioning for Aurora to enter first. The air inside her house was very warm, heated by a fire that roared in her fireplace. Closing the door behind her new companion, she shook off her fur before transforming back into her partial human form. She brushed the last few snowflakes from her hair before stepping foreward.
"Well, welcome to my home. It's not much, but it's something. Tea?" She strode over to a pot and filled it with water before steeing it in the fireplace. The fire shied away from her hand until she pulled it back. "There."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am
"Tea would be lovely, thank you." Aurora looked around the house, smiling. "You seem to like life on the warmer side? Is it because you tend to stay in a more human form?" Aurora seemed very keen to learn as much as she could about her new friend. After all, it wasn't every day that she made them.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm
"precisely," She said, nodding "I find it more convinient then paws. Aposable thumbs." She said, smiling and flexing her fingers. Chuckling at natures crule joke, she open a few cabinets, pulling out cinnimon and apple tea, white sugar, two cups, saucers and a pair of spoons. Once she had all she needed, she set then on the sall table and sat down, waiting for the water to boil. "So, any reason why you live all the way out here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:19 pm
"I used to live in Furry Kingdom, but I wasn't finding any answers." Aurora said, sitting on her couch. "I don't remember anything about my past. That's why I'm here, to learn the truth about my past."  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:26 pm
"Hmm, looks like I have a new mystery on my hands. Perhaps I can help. I've served as an archivist before, so I'll more than likely be able to find at least some information that can help." She said, nodding lightly. She seemed excited at the prospect of having something to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:09 pm
Aurora chuckled a bit, shaking her head. "I take it you don't like the quiet life. Well, considering I used to be a fighter, it's a nice change to be here for a bit."  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:03 pm
"The quiet is nice, it's the shear nothing of it all that get monotinous." The kettle began to whistle, and Michiko jumped up to retrieve the boiling water. Using a light blue hotpad, she moved the kettle to a hot pad that rested in the middle of the table. It only took her amoment to get her tea fixed the way she liked it. All she had to do now was wait for the leaves to soak.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:08 am
Pouring her own tea, Aurora smiled at Michiko. "I can relate to the shear nothingness. The life that I can remember is one battle after another. It's a little weird to not has to fight someone." Aurora smirked again, glancing out a window at the snow. "But I was told I'd find the beginning to my answers out here, so I had to come."  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm
"Told that you'd find..." she paused, trying to comprehend what Aurora had said. "Wait, so someone told you to come out here?" She was thouroughly confused at the moment and wouldn't mind some breifing in the matter. Being a curious type, she tended to ask too many questions.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff