Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Special Gifts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 am
Idk if these count, but here i go~
I can sense when people feel awkward or dont want to talk to someone(i often have to point this out to my friends)
i can sense when people a coming towards me
i have near-telepathy with my soul sister
i can move a pendulum with my mind(but i think everyone can do that if they try?)
i sometimes have prophetic dreams  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 am
I'm a strong empath, or at least that's what my mate tells me. I can sense things about people through my computer or feel something from another person that I share a link/bond with in another state. I sometimes have dreams of what's going to happen the very next day...but...then again...I also have nightmares of how those that are close to me are going to die. The scenes keep changing, but I've been right about 3 deaths so far. Hm, I can feel ghosts/spirits, I've talked to on that's living in my house as well. Nice old man that I call grandpa. I can almost see aura's around people too.

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Unusual Inescapable Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am
When I focus I can see the future and past, sometimes though, those come to me in dreams. This comes in handy some times, disturbing at others.
I can hear spirits and animals...understanding them...but I think most can do that. I'm not sure. I don't like it. At all.
I can read the minds of others when I wish it and speak to them. I really wish I didn't have this ability. Because its so hard to control yourself...and sometimes you get absolutely infuriated when someone hasn't said anything. Try explaining that!
I absorb sickness when I touch people. I don't know why, I just always have been. The problem is then I end up sick or hurt while the other person is fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 pm
Well, I tend to cause electronics to act VERY strangely, which I view as a curse, since I program for robotics. I short out a lot of circuits. I honestly think it's because my hair is staticy to be honest. It frizzes a lot. That's the mundane reason! Once or twice I've somehow managed to melt wires and such that shouldn't melt with a circuit lay out, and my teachers have had no idea what I did. To be honest, I'm not sure either. I think it's just a sign I'm not meant to be an electrician!

Other than that, I've seen Hera in a few visions and find it easy to commune with the Gods if I try. I feel blessed by them sometimes, because often when I do a sacrifice, what I pray for comes to me. For example, I prayed to Athene for help learning chemical formulas I was having trouble with. I got a 100% on that test. How much of that is just luck, IDK, as I don't know how much is religion. Once in a great while I'll comment on what a person is thinking, or what they said in the recent past that I didn't hear because I wasn't in the room. I'm not good at visualizations, but I do find it easy to disconnect from my body. Of course, I also have seizures, so that's probably a good chunk of it. When you wake up from a seizure, you feel literally like you've been dead and then back again, if that makes sense. Medications do help a lot though for me. They prevent me from having constant seizures, which is nice, but they don't help with the occasional really serious seizures I have, which prevent me from driving and such. Not fun!  

Orchidsandfractals

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games