Clover
  Star Paladin Cross
  Jericho
  Fawkes
View Results

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 pm
I like getting Butch, just because I can. But he sucks, so I stick with Charon or Clover.

Also, simple way to kill Fawkes if you can't get them to join your group is to bring your companions one at a time and tell them to wait next to it, (Her, according to a terminal in the vault) then get a sneak attack with a good weapon (I used A1-23's plasme rifle, but alien blaster works pretty nicely too) and watch the show. Really helps if your companions all have good weapons.

Another way I found was to attempt a mez pretty much always forcing a fight, then run in to underworld. Sometimes the ghouls will defend you. Of course, half the city died in the process, but it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 am
i luv dogmeat but i say that any 1 is ok cuz i usually keep tham so when i have to many items i can give to them ^_^ ( no i never had dogmeat but i saw him on youtube hes great)!  

shady loves fallout 3

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:27 pm
Sergant RL-3 is awesome and my favorite but he dies too easily and u cant give him better weapons crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:02 pm
fawkes! biggrin  

lehmusique

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm
fawkes, dont know why but fawkes,

though try a fat man if you wanna brawl with his a**, oh and a gatterling laser to

by the way where the ******** is dog meat i cant seem to find him and iv looked all over the waste lands..................wait no i havent no wounder ******** why if you have the map of fallout 3 waste lands (seeing how my friends have one lucky bitchs D:< )) send the picture to my phone XP i want dog meat so bad plus paladins are ok but the suck balls badly,

fawkes is over powerd but a great body guard.

though my friend has found a glitch where you can have lucas simm easy to kill but he is usable (if you use hacking bull s**t friend did it)

but over all fawkes can take down a ******** army with his super sledge and mini gun that he loves when you get out of the enclave (kill eden before you leave he blows up enclave all the way leaving no one but the outcast's witch also have some enclaves not much but some)

and if you wanna see some thing ******** funny then bring fawkes to the to a brother hood of steel citidale now that s**t was funny they brought out some heavy a** weapons and didnt even kill him i was laughing my a** off when they tryed to kill him.................i feel sorry for the scribs that tryed so hard XD

also fawkes go's toe - toe with a behemoth at evergreen hills by the raiders camp was a good brawl XD

though once you bring fawkes to the citidale shoot at one paladin, sit back, and watch fawkes release HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 pm
captin albert wesker

though try a fat man if you wanna brawl with his a**, oh and a gatterling laser to

by the way where the ******** is dog meat i cant seem to find him and iv looked all over the waste lands..................wait no i havent no wounder ******** why if you have the map of fallout 3 waste lands (seeing how my friends have one lucky bitchs D:< )) send the picture to my phone XP i want dog meat so bad plus paladins are ok but the suck balls badly,

though my friend has found a glitch where you can have lucas simm easy to kill but he is usable (if you use hacking bull s**t friend did it)

but over all fawkes can take down a ******** army with his super sledge and mini gun that he loves when you get out of the enclave (kill eden before you leave he blows up enclave all the way leaving no one but the outcast's witch also have some enclaves not much but some)

and if you wanna see some thing ******** funny then bring fawkes to the to a brother hood of steel citidale now that s**t was funny they brought out some heavy a** weapons and didnt even kill him i was laughing my a** off when they tryed to kill him.................i feel sorry for the scribs that tryed so hard XD

also fawkes go's toe - toe with a behemoth at evergreen hills by the raiders camp was a good brawl XD

though once you bring fawkes to the citidale shoot at one paladin, sit back, and watch fawkes release HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogmeat is at the scrapyard look up the location on youtube for an exact location of deogmeat .  

Blades Of Null

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm
storm troopper
captin albert wesker

dogmeat is at the scrapyard look up the location on youtube for an exact location of deogmeat .

oh i found him alright XP to bad when i got there raiders where trying to kill him and every one say's FIND THE SCRAP YARD

WHERE FROM THE SCRAP YARD

I KNOW WHERE

LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT FROM MINE FEILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm
Lol I didn't know that Butch could be used as a bodyguard until my little brother found him and talked to him, but he's weak xd  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 pm
butch fails at life dX  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 am
Lol got that right, and looks like Star Paladin Cross isn't anyone's favorite xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Lol got that right, and looks like Star Paladin Cross isn't anyone's favorite xD

Yeah, it always seems like everyone hates Cross. Don't know why, since I can't get her anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm
Oh, woops. I left paladin cross in the middle of the DC ruins with a 10mm SMG and 500 bullets. Well, I haven't gotten a message that she's dead yet, so... confused  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image Wake up the world....

Dogmeat fer sure.

....Ignorance is not bliss User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm
Lost_Gurl_666

Dogmeat fer sure.

i love dogmeat. but i leave him in my megaton house cause im scared a deathclaw my spawn near by and tear him to shreds.  

Primoris Vesica

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Lost_Gurl_666

Dogmeat fer sure.

I got dogmeat, then he died 3 minutes later when he charged a giant radscorpion. I never really liked him anyways, so it was all fine by me.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff