Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Final Fantasy Versus XIII [Will It Ever Be?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best looking game of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII collection?
  Final Fantasy XIII
  Final Fantasy Versus XIII
  Final Fantasy Agito XIII
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:16 am
Yeah! I'm glad they brought the old crew that made tenchu back. I mean Tenchu for the x-box (I think Tenchu Z?) was plainly TERRIBLE. At least the wii version look's good but i have yet to play it. I was going to get it but since it's only 1 player I rather wait for price to drop just in case I'm disappointed.

Now that you mention it....DW didn't really have that much improvements except graphics and character designs...after 4 it wasn't much. For one they took off the one on one duel for officers meeting on battle. On 5 there was improvements with graphics only nothing much otherwise. Then they messed up. They remade 5 and released it on x-box 360 but it wasn't different except one thing (I think about using an army?). Then there was 6 where they made clone characters basically.
I wouldn't mind a few new things in the game but I hope they don't screw up with the girl characters and make smaller characters like Lu Xun macho. >_>
Hehe..but on the other hand I haven't heard anything about a 7th game yet. But I'm looking forward to Fatal Frame 4 which will be on the wii! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 pm
I'll be praying for a well thought out, majorly improved Dynasty Warriors 7. Right now, Koei's too busy making DW6 spin offs. Special, Empires, Strikeforce, and the PC version.

I'll excuse Empires though, that one's been around for a while, and tends to be better than the actual game itself.

I haven't seen a trailer for FF4 yet. What's the premise?

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 am
For what I've heard so far is that it's coming out as a wii exclusive and it's most likely to be released in the summer-time. It's theme is...a mask and a moon (?).

EDIT: Nevermind...I just googled and IGN has that it's release date is December 31, 2009. (That's far! XD)
But the graphics look really great for a wii game and it seems Tecmo helped out in it or something.
One screenshot
ScreenShot 2

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas