[PRP] Round Two [Runya & Helios] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:21 am
This. Was. Not. Happening.

He growled as he slipped again and he knew though he hated it that she would get him again. She was smaller, lighter and quicker and she had the advantage! He growled as she knocked into him and it seemed to go in slow motion tormenting him as she pinned him and laughed.

She laughed.

He snarled.

"Get off!" He pushed at her hoping that he could push her off. How had he been so stupid?? What an idiot.

"Fine... you win.. now get off!!" He spoke through his teeth as he continued to try and push her off. He was stressed and angry and was really wanting to hurt her right now but he also admired her, there was something that meant he could test himself... in fact the only problem was the fact that she was female!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:06 pm
Runya moved off of him, keeping her grin but her eyes softened. She didn't want to make him really mad at her, just fun mad. The kind of anger that didn't last long, and could be laughed off in a few minutes. Or maybe a day. This looked like it might take a bit longer.

Still, she had definitely won, and now she could always remember hearing him say it. That was so delicious to her, she couldn't remember how to be humble.

"Aw, don't be sooooore," she cooed, padding away from him to give him some air. And to avoid getting a claw in the face. She sat down, watching him with her head tilted, "it's not very manly. I'm sure you'll beat me someday. Besides, I'm sure you let me win, right?"

She tilted her head at him, the other way, smiling but not in a teasing way.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Remove

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:38 am
Laughed off, well yes he could laugh it off as long as his sister never found out. Never. If she found out he would have to kill Runya... and he didn't want to. Maybe it would be best to warn her.

"You win but don't ever tell anyone. I don't want to have to hurt you." He sounded slightly sad as he spoke and also rather desperate. Anarore was not allowed to find out she couldn't. Helios really didn't want the stress and annoyance of his sister being the biggest pain in the backside.

"Sorry but trust me, I kinda like you but if this got out my sister would like you and then I just wouldn't be allowed to." Yeah it probably made no sense but ah well.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Runya tilted her head at him, arching an eyebrow in a confident, sly way. She nodded, though she didn't look too worried, her eyes bright with amusement and challenge.

"I won't tell anyone. Not even any of my siblings. Promise," she said. And she meant it. She knew she won, and he knew, so she didn't have to tell others. Sure, it would be so satisfying to share the match with her siblings, maybe embellish a bit, and be the center of attention for at least a moment. But if it meant so much to Helios, she wasn't going to break her promise.

She blinked in surprise, but she laughed and shook her head to cover it.

"Okay, okay!" She said, nodding furiously before moving closer to bump her head against his as if to seal the deal. "I promise I won't tell anyone, and I will definitely make sure your sister never knows. Good?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Remove

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:22 am
Helios stared at her for a bit and then nodded.

"Thanks... but next time you won't win." He stuck his tongue out at her and laughed a little. He was glad to have Runya as a friend she amused him and seemed to be a good opponent too.

"I should probably head off, I have training and she will kill me if I'm late." He really did have a harsh teacher but at least he was learning and that was something. Next time Runya really wouldn't be able to beat him and that made him smile!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Runya grinned. She didn't believe for a moment that she wouldn't win next time, but she certainly liked the challenge. Flicking her tail, she stuck her tongue out at him in return, grinning around it and wrinkling her nose to stifle a giggle.

Her expression fell when he said he had to go, but only slightly. She still had her tongue sticking out, and she pulled it back in sheepishly.

"Okay! I'll see you again soon, though?" She looked hopeful, but tried not to, "so I can, you know. Kick your butt again!" She whispered the last part, to keep good on her promise. Watching him for a moment, she bounced up to him for a quick good by bump of her nose against his before turning and quickly fleeing, like she was the one that had somewhere to be.

"See you later!"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Remove

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 am
He smirked at her.

"If you are good..." He chuckled and turned to run off. Of course they would see each other again. Runya... she was quite something and she was Helios's little secret. Only his brother knew of their friendship and he was happy to keep it like that. She was a challenge, but more then that she was a friend and in a way he loved her for it. She was his best friend.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff