Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Zombie Plan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Scorch21500
well i'm going to let you guys in on a sercret about were to get guns. go to wal-mart or smaler store and go to the sporting good area. gun shops are a waste of time usualy do to the fact they will proble be already cleaned out but most people forget about the fact the sporting goods area has rifls along with ammo.
yeah that is a good idea you can also grab some other supplies like backpacks,other weapons like bats and stuff and you will also find thousands of guns and loads of ammo plus with the backpacks there you could also stock up with ammo,water,food,clothes etc. and other stuff but yeah he has a good point  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 am
( Got this off the internet: Thought I would do it too )

I would build myself a special suit made of bulletproof armour and have spike on the ends of my hands and feet. Then my mouth compartment would open up and I would be able to bite humans without being killed. I would see through the bulletproof dome on my head. Then before I put on the suit, I would get bit, thus turning me in to: SUPER ZOMBiE DUDE!  

Zombie Swagger

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:52 pm
jims oreo

I would build myself a special suit made of bulletproof armour and have spike on the ends of my hands and feet. Then my mouth compartment would open up and I would be able to bite humans without being killed. I would see through the bulletproof dome on my head. Then before I put on the suit, I would get bit, thus turning me in to: SUPER ZOMBiE DUDE!

do you mean bullet proof aemour like a bullet proof vest?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Scorch21500
jims oreo

do you mean bullet proof aemour like a bullet proof vest?

seriously become a bullet proof zombie and a super zombie well the military or whats left of it would destroy you with missiles or something explosive  

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

YoYo is Luv
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
hmm good question head to the airport take a pilot with me fly to area uninfected and leave them a warning and take some of my friends with me then when it spreads all across the u.s. fly to the nearest safety zone and wait there for a while then when that zone is in the line of the zombie invasion fight my way out and continue to move on and looking for weapons,supplies,food,water,etc. and continue this for a good while

Take me with you! Or else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
hmm good question head to the airport take a pilot with me fly to area uninfected and leave them a warning and take some of my friends with me then when it spreads all across the u.s. fly to the nearest safety zone and wait there for a while then when that zone is in the line of the zombie invasion fight my way out and continue to move on and looking for weapons,supplies,food,water,etc. and continue this for a good while

maybe I already told you what I would do to you on Xbox live if it happened lol XD I am kidding of course I would take you with me just be sure to pack as many weapons and food and supplies as you can or you wont make it very far XD  

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:58 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

maybe I already told you what I would do to you on Xbox live if it happened lol XD I am kidding of course I would take you with me just be sure to pack as many weapons and food and supplies as you can or you wont make it very far XD

do you guys evan live near enough for him to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 pm
To answer your questions:

T-Bird_Neko_San: WTF?! Military wouldn't be doing anything if there ever was a zombie apocolypse... They'd probably be dead as well...

Scorch21500: No, Like an Iron Man Suit. I'd be able to walk on walls with my spiked hands and feet. NO STOPPING OMEGA ZOMBIE!  

Zombie Swagger

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm
jims oreo

T-Bird_Neko_San: WTF?! Military wouldn't be doing anything if there ever was a zombie apocolypse... They'd probably be dead as well...

Scorch21500: No, Like an Iron Man Suit. I'd be able to walk on walls with my spiked hands and feet. NO STOPPING OMEGA ZOMBIE!

1) most of the milateiry would be alive.
2) that is imposable. sorry thanks for playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Scorch21500
jims oreo

1) most of the milateiry would be alive.
2) that is imposable. sorry thanks for playing.

yeah and if not the military then some suicidal maniac will blow you up some how either it be they use grenades,bombs,TNT,etc. there would be some one that would kill you eventually  

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

idk where she lives but I am sure that if I am on the run with guns,supplies,swords,weapons,etc. I would probably be able to save a good number of people as long as they are not infected and still living if they are then I will have no choice but to put them out of there missery but yeah I could probably make it a good distance to save a good number of people  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

idk where she lives but I am sure that if I am on the run with guns,supplies,swords,weapons,etc. I would probably be able to save a good number of people as long as they are not infected and still living if they are then I will have no choice but to put them out of there missery but yeah I could probably make it a good distance to save a good number of people

well unless your skilled in swords they would be a bad idea. they would dull after a few hits.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

well unless your skilled in swords they would be a bad idea. they would dull after a few hits.

yeah but then a trusty crowbar or a big wrench could come in handy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:45 pm
+My Plan+

I don't think I live near him. I live all the way out here in Oklahoma. I would stock up on weapons and stuff. Have an underground bunker filled with food and other supplies. Then when the zombies come, I'll be ready. I'll have spot light's up that when they step into them, it will shoot flames at them, burning them to a crisp. I would have shot guns and every other weapon you could think of. And if people need to be saved, well to bad. If they're not my friends they can die. I don't want to be infected.

I'll have an escape plan. I'll probably be on the run. I'll be looking for T-Bird. If he turns infected-like he says all the time he will-, I'll just kill him. Cuz, he said he would come after me. I don't want to be bit by him. He scares me.
I'll beat him with pills when he comes near me.

YoYo is Luv
Captain

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

I don't think I live near him. I live all the way out here in Oklahoma. I would stock up on weapons and stuff. Have an underground bunker filled with food and other supplies. Then when the zombies come, I'll be ready. I'll have spot light's up that when they step into them, it will shoot flames at them, burning them to a crisp. I would have shot guns and every other weapon you could think of. And if people need to be saved, well to bad. If they're not my friends they can die. I don't want to be infected.

I'll have an escape plan. I'll probably be on the run. I'll be looking for T-Bird. If he turns infected-like he says all the time he will-, I'll just kill him. Cuz, he said he would come after me. I don't want to be bit by him. He scares me.
I'll beat him with pills when he comes near me.

nless you got some pretty advanced training the trap would be imposable. plus fire won't kill them right off so they would still be charging. and a flam-thrower can only hold a flame for about 9 second before it needs more full or to cool down.  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff