Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Bookstore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Ryoichi watched the curious male leave the store and left him sighing once more. He'd never met someone so interested in him in a mere few minutes. This feeling dwelling inside him was new, something uncappable of possibly happening. What was this strange feeling? Before anymore thought could invade his mind, he roughly shook his head and then turned to search for the book he layed down on the counter. It vanished. "Ah...where'd my book go...?" Just his luck; someone must've picked up the book when he was paying attention to his previous customer. "Sigh... that's so unfair," he said in a troubled tone. "This happens every freakin' time and now I have to look for another one."
With that, he stormed away from the register and went in search, once more, for the book he was enjoying.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Ryoichi was sitting behind the counter once more, indulged in the novel he was reading today. It was another magnificent piece of literature by Usami Akihiko. Out of many people he's hardly heard of, this man was one of the few the blonde would love to meet in person. His face showed that he was entirely consumed into the book itself.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm
Juudas walked into the store, with a diffrent outfit from yesterday, he noticed the blond male reading a book with a smile in his face. He chuckled quietly and went to the novel section to find the many books that Usami Akihiko has written.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm
'Hm...?' Ryoichi noticed the customer entering the store. This time, he saw no point in greeting him since he rushed so quickly to the novels. Shrugging it off, he went back to reading.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:13 pm
Looking through the books he found written by Usami Akihiko he let out a quiet awe. "I didn't expect to have missed this much..." he whispered to himself picking up 12 of each volume and title.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:52 pm
All Ryoichi could do was stare through his book at the customer picking up so many novels. He assumed he must've been a fan of Akihiko-sama's work as well. Quickly, he placed the book he was currently reading down and he hid it this time from anyone else to retrieve it.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Picking up so many at once he decided to put them down. But as the stack began to lean over he accidentally dropped them. "Ah, crap." he whispered as he got on his knee and began stacking them on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 pm
"Ah." Ryoichi heard the clutter of books collapse to the floor due to the male picking up so many. Sighing, he hurriedly went over to him and knelt down. "Should I... help you carry these to the counter, sir?" He gently placed a hand to the top of the stack.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 pm
As his glasses started to slip off, he pushed them back. "I'm sorry, but it's alright." he said as he looked up, and smiled to the other infront of him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm
"I insist..." Ryoichi tried to be a little polite for once in the store. He didn't want this day to be the usual rut like every other day had been. He wanted to converse with someone for once in his life. But, it all changed when he finally lifted his eyes to get a good look at the male before him. It was the annoying one that left him in the street the previous day. "You..." The blonde said in a low tone, but his voice was filled with scorn.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm
"Ah, you sound like you didn't ever want to see me again." he said with consern.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am
"..." The blonde gripped onto one of the fallen books rather tightly. His entire body felt quite hot and anger as his chest felt tight. "Why... are you here?" he said through his teeth. "You troubled me enough yesterday and now...you're trying to make my life more difficult?" Quickly Ryoichi shot up from kneeling down and quickly headed to the back of the store to talk to the manager with the book in his hands. "..."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 pm
"Huh?" he blinked and got up with a sigh. He scratched the back of his head as he picked up the books and checked them out at the counter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 pm
The elderly female manager allowed Ryoichi to take a moment to go outside for some fresh air. Inhaling and exhaling angry breaths, Ryoichi took his time as he stood outside the bookstore, running his hand through his hair. "..." He closed his eyes as he shielded them from the sun with his hand. 'What's...going to happen to me this time? Am I going to keep running into this person as he keeps causing me trouble?' The blonde began breathing calmly to ease his nerves.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
The red haired male suddenly shouts out to the other, "Hey wait up!" he ran out the store carrying bags of purchased books.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff