Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Kristen Stewart...shut you f**king mouth.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 pm
confused

do you guys know for sure that the photos of her smoking a pipe actually contained weed in it? because i'm guessing that is where you're getting the idea that she is a regular pot smoker.

or, if there is an interview or any proof whatsoever besides some pictures that can actually prove that she is a pot smoker, can you please post it so i could see/read/hear it?

just wondering, because if you honestly don't know 100% whether she is or isn't smoking weed, then you shouldn't be talking. but if there is proof i wouldn't be so irritated with random people hating on her for doing something she CHOSE to do on her personal time. illegal or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm
1. i heard it on the radio so idk where its from but all of her co-actors from twilight said she constantly smoked pot and/or smelled like it.

2. no ones hating her for smoking pot, we're hating her because shes a stuck up b***h whos acting like she rules the world because she was in a popular movie. and shes an awful actress and they couldve found someone twice as good to fill the part and she should be humbled by that.  

Gilded Crows

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 am
User Image

Well I agreed that I hate when actors who can't sing still sing. That gets annoying.

BUt I also hate cocky actors who can't even act. That's just as bad since that is what they're supposedly good at.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:35 pm
um, can I just say that I don't care at all about her personal life, or about what kind of person she is?

her acting is what's up on the sacrificial alter of flamers, and it was BAD. I mean, it was SO bad.

Anyone else LOVE the movie just because Bella's acting is SO bad, it's hilarious?

Anyone wanna try counting how many times she blinks per scene? She loves to replace acting and emotions with blinking. That or she has something up with her contact lenses. If so, she should really see an optometrist, cause damn....  

EvilWarlordGu

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:23 am
EvilWarlordGu
um, can I just say that I don't care at all about her personal life, or about what kind of person she is?

her acting is what's up on the sacrificial alter of flamers, and it was BAD. I mean, it was SO bad.

Anyone else LOVE the movie just because Bella's acting is SO bad, it's hilarious?

Anyone wanna try counting how many times she blinks per scene? She loves to replace acting and emotions with blinking. That or she has something up with her contact lenses. If so, she should really see an optometrist, cause damn....

Oh my gosh I LOVE THAT OPINION! I didn't notice the blinking but now I have to re-watch just to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm
i actually agree with her.
actors who sing annoy me.  

Aqua Anjel

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:59 pm
EvilWarlordGu

her personal life is the least of my worries that's for sure.
I also mainly focused on her acting.
Besides, I could care less if she smokes, even if she's only 18. I smoke and I'm only 19 and I started a week before my 18th b-day.
So... I can't judge.
I just hated that she really didn't capture Bella's emotions from the book... I can only imagine how she may be in Breaking Dawn now that I'm half way through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:42 pm
i don't have a problem with people who smoke,i mean some of my friends do, but it affects her work. i mean i'm not a fan of her acting at all. thats my worst issue with her. i'm very disapointed that Emily browning didn't get it (she was heavily considered beside kristen). cause she can actually act.

now as for the singing thing, if they really can't sing then yeah. i don't want to hear it (unless their not supose to be able to sing then i get it. i've had to play a character like that in a play). but just saying she hates actors that sing, in general is rather crappy. i mean, she's pry just jealous cause she can't even act much less sing. how she keeps getting roles is beyond me. maybe she just has a hand in somewhere thats high influence. i mean i know stephanie wanted her cause she's in many different kinds of movies. but that don't mean she's good at it. i've heard there was only one role she was good at and she was either frozen or playing crabby through the whole thing. so i'm guessing it was so close to her nature that she really didn't have to act. there for making it beleiveable. you'd be surprised to see what a difference it makes if they are playing a character thats close to their personality than if it's not. the real actors are the one's who play villans i think. or psyco's cause they are so out there, and away from their personalities. altough method actors that take those roles can be kind of scary cause they submerge themselves into their character so deeply, even off film sometimes.  

Aradia Helevorn

Kukira Shikari

4,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 pm
I really haven't heard anything, good or bad, but if this crap is true, they need to fire her a** and get a new Bella. The millions of people that look up to the personification of Bella in Kirsten Stewart are warped by her continual "better-than-you" attitude, and whatever is being said about her smoking. When you have that kind of following, you have to strive to be someone that is worthy of being looked up to, and Kirsten is obviously doing a very poor job of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:06 pm
Jellycones
confused

do you guys know for sure that the photos of her smoking a pipe actually contained weed in it? because i'm guessing that is where you're getting the idea that she is a regular pot smoker.

or, if there is an interview or any proof whatsoever besides some pictures that can actually prove that she is a pot smoker, can you please post it so i could see/read/hear it?

just wondering, because if you honestly don't know 100% whether she is or isn't smoking weed, then you shouldn't be talking. but if there is proof i wouldn't be so irritated with random people hating on her for doing something she CHOSE to do on her personal time. illegal or not.

for one, when it comes to pipes i have never known anyone to smoke regular tobacco in one of those. EVER... she shows all the other regular signs of it and _ladyKira is right about the fact that she should've been conscious about whats she shows and does. like i've said in the past, dealing with people and being in the public eye is a part of the job. and i'll admit it i'm just guessing but there is much more evedence that she is than there isn't. but thats not my problem with her really. she really, as an actress, don't desurve the part as bella. and she obviously don't take it very seriously than just making money. she just complains at every interveiw i've heard of and just never seems happy. perhaps she's got some issues we don't know about but it don't make it right to shove them in the face of the rest of the world. it's hard to respect someone for what they do, or even trying her hardest, behaving the way she is. verbally and visually.  

Aradia Helevorn

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 am
eh haha. i really don't care about actors' personal life, because they're only famous for something they did in a movie...not what they do in their personal life.

but i would have to agree that her acting in twilight didn't well represent bella described in the actual book. she stuttered way too much, and didn't cry when she should have...idk. many things she could have done better.

i saw adventureland, and she ACTUALLY showed so much emotion (well, in a few scenes...haha) it's like...she needs to take that, and put it into new moon. i mean, she can redeem herself if she tries hard enough, because she is a good actress. and i really really enjoy most of her work, and was ecstatic when i first saw twilight...just because it was twilight! my then favorite series was being brought to life! but after watching it three or four times it annoys me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am
i saw it once and didn't object to my bf throwing popcorn at the screen calling her ugly. (infact how he did it was hilarious but thats besides the point). every movie i've seen her in i personally think that it would have been better off if they had cast someone else. I've seen more talent in the theatre courses i took in school. she was just so...detached. i mean in the next one that will pry be a good thing, after all thats how she was in the book but there was a HUGE revilation in that where she starts comming back to life again. i'm afraid we, the audience, won't be able to tell the difference. she says her lines, sputters like a bad cartoon and blinks a lot. thats not acting. and as for her being a good actress, as you can pry tell i'm sorry to have to completely disagree. she should just stick to the teen soaps (or similar style of movies) so there's no real acting involved. she can just pretty much play herself. (i have a feeling her career will be like molly ringwald's of the 80's, big with the teen drama ideas and then poof, gone, off the map cause there's nothing else she's suited for.) and parading around like she's the best actress on the planet isn't helping that, telling her fans off, saying she hates other actors that are more talented than she... she sounds like a spoiled brat and like i said earlier if she is truely a nice person and all that then she either needs a new publisist or needs to watch what she says and does if she wants people not to rip on her all the time. being in the public is a part of the job and subject to people's judging (not saying it's always right but the truth of the matter is that its true).

(and for those who don't know what a publisist is it is someone who teachs or gives you advise on how to deal with the public.)  

Aradia Helevorn

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm
Jellycones
eh haha. i really don't care about actors' personal life, because they're only famous for something they did in a movie...not what they do in their personal life.

but i would have to agree that her acting in twilight didn't well represent bella described in the actual book. she stuttered way too much, and didn't cry when she should have...idk. many things she could have done better.

i saw adventureland, and she ACTUALLY showed so much emotion (well, in a few scenes...haha) it's like...she needs to take that, and put it into new moon. i mean, she can redeem herself if she tries hard enough, because she is a good actress. and i really really enjoy most of her work, and was ecstatic when i first saw twilight...just because it was twilight! my then favorite series was being brought to life! but after watching it three or four times it annoys me.

im glad youve finally come around!! ;DD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:11 pm
Whoa guys.
Come on, really?
She's not allowed to have her own opinion? Frankly, I agree. Actors who use their fame as a boost to randomly sponsor their own album are KIND OF obnoxious...hello! Lets save the CD's for people with talent.

Of course I can't say you can't have your own opinion (because that would be hypocritical of me...), but she's just another person, just like the rest of us. You don't go screaming at people you see smoking pot at high school parties, and they're like 15. She's 18 now, old enough to make her own decisions. And frankly, if you're worried about role models, go make sure Vanessa Hudgens isn't posting more naked pictures on the internet.

As a parting note, none of us are perfect, and so none of us should expect it from an actress who happened to get a dream part in a movie we all wanted to be in. I don't support all of her decisions, but I also don't get a vindictive pleasure out of pointing out all of her flaws.

She is just a person. Remember that?  

kanangirl123

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 am
Wow this is weird....I remember when the movie came out everyone was like OMG teh movie is awesome and the actors are the best in the world!
Now everyone is being honest...great rolleyes

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces