Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Well how meany somoli pirats want to take on a ship allah himself would ride on?
They don't have to, they can SWIM faster than it can chase them. By the time the thing would be arrive in response to an SOS, the pirates would have all died.

OF OLD AGE.
Scale the screws up and it will be fine and multi reactors will fill the power needs.
Scaling things up doesn't always work. You try to scale up a human body and it'll buckle and collapse under its own weight. You try to scale up a computer processor and... well, I honestly don't know why, but it doesn't work or else they'd be doing it already. Maybe if you could scale up the ocean and water molecules it might work, but I don't think you're going to get the results you expect. More likely than not you'll just shear the screws off from torquing so hard.
well these arnt normal screw desines but lets continue said argument in pms!
Fair enough. ACTIVATE THE CONE OF SILENCE!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:49 pm
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Well how meany somoli pirats want to take on a ship allah himself would ride on?
They don't have to, they can SWIM faster than it can chase them. By the time the thing would be arrive in response to an SOS, the pirates would have all died.

OF OLD AGE.
Scale the screws up and it will be fine and multi reactors will fill the power needs.
Scaling things up doesn't always work. You try to scale up a human body and it'll buckle and collapse under its own weight. You try to scale up a computer processor and... well, I honestly don't know why, but it doesn't work or else they'd be doing it already. Maybe if you could scale up the ocean and water molecules it might work, but I don't think you're going to get the results you expect. More likely than not you'll just shear the screws off from torquing so hard.
well these arnt normal screw desines but lets continue said argument in pms!
Fair enough. ACTIVATE THE CONE OF SILENCE!
*hits the buttion*  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am
Bigger isn't always better.
Unless we're talking about bombs, rockets and calibers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 am
OberFeldwebel
Bigger isn't always better.
Unless we're talking about bombs, rockets and calibers.
well its not like i took an iowa and scaled it up 3 times. The hull is unique and not fully complete but ill try and get pictures up asap.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers