Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:37 pm
That's awesome, ya know, for rutgers, you can do 2 years of a community college then go to rutgers for 2 years and graduate as a full thing rutger student!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:39 pm
hey, i'm Lee i'm 14 and i live in south Florida. meh brother was the one who got me into ska... first favorite skaband was less than jake. then i got into more underground stuff such as the blue meanies, against all authority, Streetlight manifesto, and other bands. there's an okay ska scene down here. the last show i went to was at the factory and saw Against all authority and meh cousin's band bum ruckus play. it's a shame bum ruckus became "more punk" which means they just dropped the trupet players xd . sorry fer meh long rambling story. well thanks fer the invite!! i really apreciate it!  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:27 pm
Right now, I'm playing trombone for a ska band named Credit Card Denied.

We are like just starting back up, so we have nothing good yet. But, on the slight offchance we get good, I'll put a demo on here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:03 am
God Of The Ska
Right now, I'm playing trombone for a ska band named Credit Card Denied.

We are like just starting back up, so we have nothing good yet. But, on the slight offchance we get good, I'll put a demo on here
AWSOME!!!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:06 pm
Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:53 am
Trombone- hurrah! biggrin
Er, yes, as you can tell I think people who play trombones are really cool, and of course sax, trumpet, fiddle, double bass, all sorts of instruments that upon hearing my mind goes "hmmm, could I skank to this?"  

girl_no_13

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:49 pm
Ahah, I found out you can practically skank to anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:41 am
hey thanks for the invite. (yay for being repetitive! xd ) name's Emma, i'm 17 (my birthday was yesterday Jan. 23rd biggrin ) and i'm from a very small town in southern Maine. (yay for living in the middle of nowhere! whee ) haha not a lot of ska around here and as far as i know not a lot of ska bands come here. saw Lucky Boys Confusion, Catch 22, and Reel Big Fish early last year. was a pretty good show. 3nodding  

Mariana

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:03 pm
that's cool, it's mainly punk around here but we get by  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:09 pm
Around here it's only rap.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:39 pm
Rap isn't even music  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:04 pm
Woo Hoo, a Ska Guild! Ahem...

Name: The Unstoppable Sheep (you've gotta know me in real life or on Instant Messenger to get my real name!)

...and I live in England. I prefer ska such as Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake, and also No Doubt in their earlier days, however I'm starting to find out and listen to some of the older ska.

The Unstoppable Sheep

Daiyuko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:14 pm
I'm Dustin from Florida. I'm 16 and I play trumpet for a ska band called "The Schank."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:40 am
Daiyuko
I'm Dustin from Florida. I'm 16 and I play trumpet for a ska band called "The Schank."

The Unstoppable Sheep
Woo Hoo, a Ska Guild! Ahem...

Name: The Unstoppable Sheep (you've gotta know me in real life or on Instant Messenger to get my real name!)

...and I live in England. I prefer ska such as Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake, and also No Doubt in their earlier days, however I'm starting to find out and listen to some of the older ska.

YAY! welcome to the guild both of you! It seems we have a fairly equal amount of English and American members. I like the numbers! surprised  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:51 am
Downloads from your band 3nodding  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items