Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 pm
tyler9834
Well i was thinking today, if the world was to go to s**t, like fallout style, Do you think you would last long? Like if there was radscorpions, deathclaws, raiders, and the entire world was like a wasteland. I honestly think i would be pretty much ******** class="clear">

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 pm
even though im not apart of this guild,

i would probely resort to vault 101 or some thing kill the overseer (******** you amata) take the codes and run with the gun and bat at my side head to megaton kill the ******** psycho worshiping the bomb kill lucas simm steal his clothes get the ******** out and head for rivet city and say ******** YOU ALL IM SAFE COME NEAR ME AND I WILL ******** FAT MAN YOUR a**!!!!!!!!!!!!

(seeing how flak and shrapnel have mini nukes for the fat man as i was told)  

captin albert wesker

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:11 pm
I think i wou;d survive if i had access to my grandfathers almost endless amount of guns and ammunition.I would probably stay neutral kill when needed to find a safe place to keep all of my gear and then just kill raiders, supermutants, and deathclaws for kicks ....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 pm
storm troopper
I think i wou;d survive if i had access to my grandfathers almost endless amount of guns and ammunition.I would probably stay neutral kill when needed to find a safe place to keep all of my gear and then just kill raiders, supermutants, and deathclaws for kicks ....

Even though real life would be nothing like a video game, and karma doesnt exist in real life O:  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 pm
storm troopper

ENDLESS SURRPLIES OF GUNS AND AMMO IM GOING TO ******** FIND YOU AND STEAL YOUR GUNS (thats if i have a 100% chance of seccuses XP)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:00 am
Mournful Maniac
storm troopper

Even though real life would be nothing like a video game, and karma doesnt exist in real life O:

Maybe he'll use vats, his small guns is probably at 100 xd  

hirationugget

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 am
i dunno what ide do. i think ide have some fun seeings as law no longer exsists. ide try to find the citadel. join the brotherhood. or even the outcasts. ide stay away from that old olney place or whatever its called and the deathclaw sanctuary. ide just go around and collect pre war technology. rise thru the ranks of the brotherhood of steel. im in love with the power armor. its my favorite armor on the game, even tho its not the best one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Just give me a super sledge.. and I'll be happy..
I'll survive well enough with that.  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Data Miner

I wouldn't even want to think about lugging one of those things around! I own a Gimli axe, full steel replica from the movie, and carrying it around in a chore. The Super Sledge would be more trouble than its worth (granted you could one hit smash anything that wasn't in power armor or a super mutant).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Data Miner

I wouldn't even want to think about lugging one of those things around! I own a Gimli axe, full steel replica from the movie, and carrying it around in a chore. The Super Sledge would be more trouble than its worth (granted you could one hit smash anything that wasn't in power armor or a super mutant).

Actually I think I lobbed off a super mutants head with one..
Not sure how.. think It had something to do with crippling something first ><  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm
tyler9834
Mournful Maniac
storm troopper

Maybe he'll use vats, his small guns is probably at 100 xd

ID USE VATS D:< I MIGHT USE THE SNIPER PERK WHILE IM AT IT XP fyi i have killed some one making a pistol into a sniper rifle it was hard though im talking regular 9mm pistol and just used vats over and over untill i got a succssfull kill (took forever though) D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm
storm troopper

hey id know what id shoot for kicks...........yo mama XP JK dont shoot me.............im sorry PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME AND IF YOU DO DONT SHOOT ME IN THE BALLS MAKE IT QUICK AND PAINLESS D:< PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME MR. SANDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D':  

captin albert wesker

xXfallen-corleoneXx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm
just give me a shotgun and some ammo and a map and I'l be OK  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:50 am
I'd say in my Vault, theres no reason to go out for me really. I'd be safe and that's all I want.

Plus its better than being in a half crazy town with a bomb in the middle of it...  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:59 pm
xTashi
I'd say in my Vault, theres no reason to go out for me really. I'd be safe and that's all I want.

Plus its better than being in a half crazy town with a bomb in the middle of it...

That's saying your vault has survived, or hasn't been evacuated by the overseer. The vaults were programmed to open at intervals after the explosions to see if the rad levels were low enough for survival. Also, have you been to any of the other vaults in the game? Seriously, 101 was the only one with sane survivors left inside.

In real life I would assume that vaults would open at similar intervals. We don't want our entire species living underground forever, the vaults will have to open at some point. As for experiments going on underground, that would be pretty likely as well if you think about it. The higher ups would like to test things on people, and what better place to do it in then a vault that can't be opened for a few years and has no communication with the outside world, which may or may not exist any more.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff