Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm
He looked around if it was clear to make another run for it. "Oh the usual." he said, "Okay its clear. Are you ready to make another run for five more miles?" he looked back at the blond male.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:49 pm
"F-f-five miles...?!?!" Ryoichi said with another gasp. "I know women are annoying but all you have to do is yell at them and they go away!" He really did not want to sacrifice himself to run what he could not achieve. The blonde was defensive for his own health.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm
He chuckled. "Now that would be mean wouldn't it?" he mumbled as he held his hand ,almost closed, smiling. "If you can't run that much I'll carry you to the studio."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:01 pm
"...I'd rather die on the street from exhaustion." Ryoichi's calm and also annoyed tone returned as the same from the bookstore.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm
"Now now, don't regect me." he said a bit disappointed. " I don't want you to wonder around and have my fans do something terrible to you that'll make me regret leaving something as fragile as you around."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Ryoichi lifted his upper lip slightly to make his expression slightly pouty. "Why me though...? All I've done today is my usual activities and now something like this happens.."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 am
He sighed "I'm sorry, then." he said and looked around some more. "Looks like it's calmed down a bit. I'll leave you here. Good-bye" he ran off leaving the male behind.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am
"Wa-!" Ryoichi's voice cut off as he tried to call the male back. The guy just left him there! Now, he needed to walk much more of a distance to get home. So awful... Letting out another grieving sigh, the blonde stood and dusted off his clothing. 'What's the big deal anyway? He's just a normal person like anyone...' Ryoichi grumbled as he turned the music up loud of his music player. Maybe a little music will make him forget the pain of walking so far to his house.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 am
The male stopped infront of a huge poster of himself thinking, "Lets see they said at K street of M blvd so this way." he said to himself as he began to run again. "There Meltokyo Studio," he said happily as he ran inside.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:10 pm
Ryoichi's music player was the only technology he had owned that he carried around with him constantly. Otherwise, his computer also stayed at home most of the day while he was working. He had no use for television, a cell phone, or any expensive piece of equipment. The blonde was only left with just what he enjoyed doing most; being as simple as he can be.
The journey to his home was much too long. It was atleast six-o-clock when he arrived home despite leaving the bookstore around three. Just his luck. Today was probably one of the worst days of his life to where he was to the point of pure exhaustion. The only struggle now was the simple task of entering his own home.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:46 pm
----------------------------------------------------
"Alright then! Let's go!" He smiled, with Ryoichi hanging on his shoulder, walking towards a family resturaunt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Ryoichi still had quite a tight grip on the male carrying him, his eyes shut tightly to avoid seeing pedestrians staring. "..."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:41 am
Juudas stopped infront of a resturant and gently let Ryoichi down from his shoulders, "C'mon lets go in."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:42 pm
The blonde had flinched slightly from being set down, blushing from being carried the entire way. "W-...why?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 am
"Huh? Did I mention it before?" he pondered for a second trying to recall ,"It's to make-up from yesterday."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff