SOLD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm
How's this? 12 ga. 3 1/2" slugs

I don't think it's a sabot, but I just can't find the link again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
anyway, i'll put up pictures tomorrow. It pretty biggrin
*taps foot* evil

Oh get over it... i've been busy... you'll have to wait another day for your impatience  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
*taps foot* evil

Oh get over it... i've been busy... you'll have to wait another day for your impatience
You said "tomorrow" on Monday the 13th. I replied on Tuesday the 21st, one week after 'tomorrow'. I was well within my rights.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
*taps foot* evil

You said "tomorrow" on Monday the 13th. I replied on Tuesday the 21st, one week after 'tomorrow'. I was well within my rights.

fair enough.... however, i'm lazy, my camera needs AA's, and that trumps your rights... razz

give me some time... s**t man.

however, since i got it... i swapped the barrel and tube for my friends 18.5 barrel. i like the shorter look... next buy it a side saddle. and a stock.

if anyone has a spare mossberg 500 stock (just the plain sythetic.. wood even.. i dont care) wanna hook a brother up?  

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
*taps foot* evil

fair enough.... however, i'm lazy, my camera needs AA's, and that trumps your rights... razz

give me some time... s**t man.

however, since i got it... i swapped the barrel and tube for my friends 18.5 barrel. i like the shorter look... next buy it a side saddle. and a stock.

if anyone has a spare mossberg 500 stock (just the plain sythetic.. wood even.. i dont care) wanna hook a brother up?

Oh hold on, I keep the shotgun stocks upstairs in the half closet in the sewing room.

Ok, back.
Sorry I only have; two stocks for a Browning A-5, checkered walnut stock for a Winchester Ranger 120 or 1200, and a 'needs work' condition Winchester '97 stock.

Now post the pictures soon or I'll get more crabby.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff