Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
  Sure!
  Do, Do I have to...?
View Results

Nafa Aokigahara

Witty Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm
I like the couple of Kid Usagi and..(FORGOT HIS NAME Dx FANGIRL FAILZ! ;^; )

*commits seppuku secretly*

well anyways i looove that couople~  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:19 pm
Hey! xd What's up.My name is Zerces but my real name is Peniel.Yeah, I know, it;s a wierd name right?But anyway, I love yaoi.My first was Gravitation then Junjou Romantica and many more.The cutest couples are Shouichi & Yuki and Misaki & Usagi. 4laugh I'm 15 and live in Indiana.I am totally straight but have lots of gay and bisexual friends. biggrin My friends call me the bringer of death and Satin's daughter but I can be really sweet if I feel like putting forth the effort.I am a cross of the vampire race and the werewolf race and love preying on people lost in sin and dispair. twisted Believe it or not but I am a total sucker for romance.  

Chi Ankoku

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shin Min-ho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 am
Hi, My name is ----Shouheii, real name: Marvin. 15, living in the Philippines. Honestly, I don't like yaoi, but after I've watched Junjou Romantica, I really liked it!!! Fave characters? Usagi-nii-chan my 1st fave then my 2nd fave, none other that Misaki-kun. That's all abt. me. Ciaossu~ xp xp

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Hello all of the new members! I am LucidElliotAtray, or XLucidXX (That is the account I posted my introduction on, on page one).  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 am
Hey, I'm WHiTE RABBiT DoLL, nice to meet everyone! I love Shinobu x Miyagi, thank you very much. =P

I hope we have fun in this guild!

(Yaoi...<3)

-W.R. DoLL

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:53 pm
WHiTE RABBiT DoLL
Hey, I'm WHiTE RABBiT DoLL, nice to meet everyone! I love Shinobu x Miyagi, thank you very much. =P

(Yaoi...<3)

-W.R. DoLL

Me too me too!
I luffs Shinobu x Miyagi :33
Don't you wish there was more scenes of em?  

Porcelain Espresso

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am
my names Tori, you can call me Panda and thank you for letting me joi the guild  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:59 am
Baka Pyon
WHiTE RABBiT DoLL

(Yaoi...<3)

-W.R. DoLL

Me too me too!
I luffs Shinobu x Miyagi :33
Don't you wish there was more scenes of em?

I do! There was like only ONE EPISODE on the second season of them.
*huffs*
So mad about that!!!

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 pm
Welcome new members. I love all of the pairs, my favorite being Junjou Egoist, but I agree, there wasn't enough Junjou Terrorist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 am
Hello!! My Name Is Koshoua!*odd name* ^^ (you guys can call me ko-ko for short!) I am 13 years of age and I LOVE JUNJOU ROMANTICA!! *squee*
So libby! your not alone! xD And...i love talking to people (so don't be shy around me puwz! *does puppy face* xD) And...I dont like being called mini....(cause of my age) I Love the paring of Hiroki And Nowaki(since they're sooo cute!! >w<) That's about it i think! ^^ heart heart  

Suadacity

O.G. Fatcat

Beautiful Deprise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 am
Helloo !! ^.^ My name is Nea, i'm 13 years old and i live in Finland ^^ I love Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp, chocolate, cats, manga, anime, books, yaoi etc etc =3

My favourite pairing is Misaki-kun and Usagi-san =9

I don't have any brothers and sisters but i have a cat (Doris) and a dog (Jasu). Doris is 9 years old and Jasu is about 8 months ;D 3nodding whee
we got Jasu in March it's a Papillon. I'm not sure if it's that way it should be wrote in english sweatdrop and Doris is a holy birma, i'm not so sure about holy birma thing in english eather hehhhee....i'm not so good at races in english ^^
In school i have 3 languages now, finnish, swedish and english and i will take french later. At home I speak swedish with my mum and finnish with my dad. 3nodding
I have 5 best friends and my nicknames are : Neushka, Neequa, Nekku, Neena, Nekusu-chan, nekku-chan, Nennu etc etc whee blaugh

I think that that's about it.... =DD heart whee blaugh xd 3nodding heart <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 pm
Hiya! =]
I'm s u n n y _ l o t u s, but you can call me sunny for short. <3
I absolutely love yaoi. It's so awesome.... heart
I enjoy reading manga and anime. :3
My favorite pairing in Junjou Romantica is Usagi and Miskai. ^.^
I listen to a lot of Asian music and I love to meet new people.
Nice to meet you all and thanks for letting me join!

s u n n y _ l o t u s

Reneeness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 am
Okay. ^^
Hello everyone, my name is Renee. My friends call me Ren-chan though. I'm the current age of fourteen, turning fifteen on the Twelfth of August.
I blame Comcast for me getting addicted to yaoi animes ; if they never added Gravitation, I would've never fallen in love with Junjou Romantica.
My favorite pairing would have to be Junjou Terrorist ; Misagi and Shinobu, although each and every pair is smexy in their own way. wink I still believe that there needed to be more Junjou Terrorst ; if they made a new season the majority of it would have to be with them. ^^
Thank you for letting me join the guild!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 am
My name is Setsuna Takanari
But i changed my name to Iopion Koreed.
People call me Io Koreed.
I love to to write and hit Tropix.
I draw, play many sports ((In america)).
My favorite pairing is Misaki and Usagi.
My favorite character is Usagi.
I love all sorts of anime and manga. ((So if you ask me which one is my favorite i will answer: None.))  

TheNoOne6

xXStITchED-kILlEr-PaNdAXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 pm
-flaps arms in air-
Oh PICK MEE MEE NEXT!!
Hello Everyone!!!
You may Address me as Lolo Chan ot just Lolo~
Or stitchy. some how that name stuck.
Lolo Chan does not NOM on meat.
I love rainbows!
@ A @
I love Usagi san.
Some of you guys may have saw my avi earlier as Usagi and Misaki but now I look like a sexy rabbit...
Lol
Junjou Romantica is the best yaoi/ anime EVER!
that and OHSHC.
= w =ll|
Im known to be a HUGE pervert.
-coughs and looks at feet-
but thats ok!
> w <
Please dont be afraid to ask me if ya want to know more!
there is more on profile but it on private so yeah!
add Lolo If ya wantttt!
n w n

Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas