Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Meltokyo Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm
Humming, Kyle twirled a long lock of his hair by his shoulder and let it fall to it. "Everyone's as formal as always." He chuckled while smiling. He then cupped his hand beside his mouth and called out the name of Juudas' manager. "Kanako-san~ we've arrived!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
"Hm? Hello Kyle." she looked at him then to Juudas. "What're you two doing here?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:54 pm
"It's a scandal, Kanako-san!" Kyle held up one of the many magazines in the bags and opened it to the precise page in which the article of him was at. "All of this is completely false!" Right in big bold letters, were the words: "Model Valkyrie Questioned Sexuality!" "This nonsense again!" The male frowned with his voice in a whining tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 am
"Oh ho! So, they're targeting you now?" she let out a giggle.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm
"Kanako-san~," Kyle whined again. "Don't support such ludicrous imbociles that claim this trash!" Still in a pouty manner, Kyle rolled up the magazine and twisted it in his hands. "So unfair..." He had a completely believeable depressed look on his face as he twisted the magazine continuously in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am
The female chuckled lightly as the male expressed himself. "Good luck with them." she said and walked away.
Juudas patted his friend on the shoulder. "Be careful when your outside the studio from now on. This almost happened to me various times. And thanks to Kanako-san, I never got that kind of trash." he said as he took the magazine from him and handed it to an employee passing by. "Burn this will you?" The employee nodded in agreement and walked away with the magazine.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:27 pm
"Sometimes, Juudas, you seem more intimidating than Kanako-san herself." Kyle chuckled as he patted his friend's back in a rather rough, yet manly manner. Despite his thin figure for a model, he was rather strong.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm
"Well then." he said as he did the same yet using a bit more strength, "I have to say the same for you my friend." he smiled kindly.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 pm
"Y-yowch!" Kyle winced, almost falling over. "Hey, Juudas! Why must you be such a brute?" Laughing, Kyle took hold of Juudas and put him into a headlock, bringing his knuckles to the top of his head and roughly rubbing his knuckles against his scalp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Juudas chuckled as he grabbed Kyle's wrists, "That kinda hurts. You know?" he held both of his writs in his left hand and began tickling his sides.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 pm
"N-no!" Kyle laughed histerically as squirmed about like a tickled-silly child. All of the staff in the lobby of the studio watched the two with some smiles (mostly the women) and some grimaces (mostly the men).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 am
"Heheh," he stopped as he released Kyle's wrists. "Anyway, what should we do now? Since you dragged me out of my bed and we did what was needed to do."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm
"Hm.. since we've already caused enough of a ruckus, wanna go someplace special?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am
"Some place special? Hm, what do you suggest?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm
"Hm..." Kyle tapped the tip of his index finger to his chin, conjuring up an idea on where they could go. "I know you don't enjoy bars or clubs too much, so how about we go grab some coffee?" He smiled as he waved his wallet around freely. "On me."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff