Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Who do you look like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o r e l l e

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:50 pm
Lol, I look just like Makoto (Lita), Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon. Tall, brown wavy hair with the curls near the face, wearing green often. We have a very similar face. If I were an manga drawing, she's who I'd be. We're also a lot alike in personality, likes and dislikes, we're both the "strong" and "tough" one who's still trying to be pretty and romantic. biggrin

Also, I happen to be a Sag., just like her. ^.^; Lol. Meaning my planet is Jupiter, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:23 pm
Yay! I'm so glad people actually commented on this topic! Another thing I'd like to know is who has cosplayed as characters. I think cosplaying is alot of fun, and if you haven't done it already, you should!  

Cereah

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:00 pm
Cereah
Yay! I'm so glad people actually commented on this topic! Another thing I'd like to know is who has cosplayed as characters. I think cosplaying is alot of fun, and if you haven't done it already, you should!

I've cosplayed as Kikyo from Inu-Yasha and Wakaba from Revolutionary Girl Utena. And of course, random cat girls. I'll see about getting some pictures up, but I'm tired now... sweatdrop

Who have you cosplayed as?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:59 am
I really have no idea who I looks like from manga's or anime, random people have said I look like characters but I don't remember what they said^^ plus now that my hair is short I look different, I have never been able to cosplay as any characters though I wish I could. Maybe I will post a picture of me with short hair up later and you guys can choose who I look like.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:11 pm
PsychoAce56
I really have no idea who I looks like from manga's or anime, random people have said I look like characters but I don't remember what they said^^ plus now that my hair is short I look different, I have never been able to cosplay as any characters though I wish I could. Maybe I will post a picture of me with short hair up later and you guys can choose who I look like.

I think that's a good idea because I just dyed my hair black tonight (short, black hair) and...I wanna know who I look like now!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:03 pm
^^" yeah from before when I died my hair black, my hair is growing back in to its original color, but I had red streaks so that faded to my original color, so its like a mix of black and a reddish brown, I think it looks really neat the way it is right now, I need a haircut but I don't want to get rid of the way it looks ^^;  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:51 am
PsychoAce56
^^" yeah from before when I died my hair black, my hair is growing back in to its original color, but I had red streaks so that faded to my original color, so its like a mix of black and a reddish brown, I think it looks really neat the way it is right now, I need a haircut but I don't want to get rid of the way it looks ^^;

That's kinda how my hair was before I dyed it black.
Like, 2 years ago, I went to Animazement and dyed the front part of my hair pink...but it turned out orangy-pink. Damn brown hair!!! stressed
Anywho...After it started to fade, I wanted to change it, so I went blue...but it turned out green! GAH! So then I just bleached it bleach white, like Rogue. Then, last year I dyed my hair a dark redish brown. So since I had bleach in the front, the front part of my hair was more red than the rest of my hair, it finally faded to a golden orange and then to blonde. I had gotten my hair chopped off, but I still wanted a change and that's when I dyed my hair black. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:33 pm
^^" yeah I know many people that have had bad experiences with hair dye. My friend she tried to die her hair blue but it turned out like this icky color of turqoise kind of thing. Her boyfriend just about died when he seen it, she came to school with a hat on. He is like O_O why are you wearing a hat. She replies no reason just wants to, and then he yanks the hat off of her, screamed, and fell backwards. I laughed really hard, it was a very memorable moment let me tell you ^^" The only mishaps I have had with the dying is the whole allergic thingu.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:57 am
PsychoAce56
^^" yeah I know many people that have had bad experiences with hair dye. My friend she tried to die her hair blue but it turned out like this icky color of turqoise kind of thing. Her boyfriend just about died when he seen it, she came to school with a hat on. He is like O_O why are you wearing a hat. She replies no reason just wants to, and then he yanks the hat off of her, screamed, and fell backwards. I laughed really hard, it was a very memorable moment let me tell you ^^" The only mishaps I have had with the dying is the whole allergic thingu.

That's pretty funny about your friend. whee
What were you allergic to in the dye? What happened? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:03 am
oh heh yeah the whole allergic reaction thingu. I don't know I am weird about that kind of stuph, like the henna tattoo's I'm allergic to something in them too, strange stuph I know. Well I don't really know what I was allergic too, all I know is that I can never dye my hair again, he actually said that it is very common umong african americans though. My face swelled up, to the point where I could barely recognize that it was my own face. It was very weird and I had to miss the first week of school because of it, it was horrible.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:56 am
PsychoAce56
oh heh yeah the whole allergic reaction thingu. I don't know I am weird about that kind of stuph, like the henna tattoo's I'm allergic to something in them too, strange stuph I know. Well I don't really know what I was allergic too, all I know is that I can never dye my hair again, he actually said that it is very common umong african americans though. My face swelled up, to the point where I could barely recognize that it was my own face. It was very weird and I had to miss the first week of school because of it, it was horrible.

omagosh! eek
I remember when you're face got very swollen, you told us in the old TP thread. That's horrible! sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:20 pm
Neko-Yousei
omagosh! eek
I remember when you're face got very swollen, you told us in the old TP thread. That's horrible! sad

Yeah ^^; I thought I had mentioned it, I know but I guess its not all bad that I can't dye my hair. It's bad for it anyways, and my natural color is unusual and I like it so their really isn't a problem.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:04 pm
PsychoAce56
Neko-Yousei
omagosh! eek

Yeah ^^; I thought I had mentioned it, I know but I guess its not all bad that I can't dye my hair. It's bad for it anyways, and my natural color is unusual and I like it so their really isn't a problem.

?_?
What's your natural color? Mine's medium dark brown. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:32 pm
Mine is like a brownish red color, gets more of a red tint in the summer from the sun, and then gets darker in the winter.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:28 am
Are you talking about the real me or your character. Because if you are talking about your character mine looks like a mess up cat.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff