Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
I'm one of the few who didn't enjoy Raving Rabbids. The problem with most Wii games for me is that they require a lot of quick, repetitive movements, and I have a disability that makes it a nightmare to do so.
Many people don't enjoy Raving Rabbids. Then again many people haven't played it. razz The question is where the overlay is.

And yeah, I can see why you wouldn't like it because of your disability, but I don't think that should stop anyone else.
I never said it shouldn't. razz
I know. I was just saying. Everyone hates those games for no reason, so I have the burning urge to defend them in some way.
fish this game sucks

why does it not have kid icarus in it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Oh I see. Problem with that is, no one I know is a gamer. D= I was thinking of buying the first one the other day, but then I got my dad to buy me MadWorld instead. <3

And sorry about that Allegro. I suppose I don't really like quick moves, I'm too lazy. >>;  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Treble Clefairy
Oh I see. Problem with that is, no one I know is a gamer. D= I was thinking of buying the first one the other day, but then I got my dad to buy me MadWorld instead. <3

And sorry about that Allegro. I suppose I don't really like quick moves, I'm too lazy. >>;
Mad World is probably a better choice anyway. You don't have to play with gamers to have fun. RRR is the kind of game you can play with your mom and dad and have a blast with.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm
Meta_Fish
Treble Clefairy

Mad World is probably a better choice anyway. You don't have to play with gamers to have fun. RRR is the kind of game you can play with your mom and dad and have a blast with.
If your folks aren't stigmatized towards the evil that is vidja gaems.  

Allegro

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm
Meta_Fish
Treble Clefairy

Yeah that's true, my parents would probably play RRR with me when they get the time. I never really think to ask them. But I'm glad I got Mad World, however I don't think the mother is too pleased. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Treble Clefairy
Meta_Fish
Treble Clefairy

Yeah that's true, my parents would probably play RRR with me when they get the time. I never really think to ask them. But I'm glad I got Mad World, however I don't think the mother is too pleased. ><
Mad World is a different case. razz  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:03 pm
wait is that a girl who plays Madworld

*explode*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Yes it is. I'm sorry is that a bad thing? D:  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:14 pm
Treble Clefairy

No. It's good. Very good.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm
Waynebrizzle
Treble Clefairy

Oh okay, I just thought the exploding was a bad thing. <<;  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:41 pm
No Yin yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm
Personally, I love the Rabbids smile

But I'm not ready for this.  

CherubiMaster

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 pm
Sorry I was late to this party.

*chucks rabbids all around*

Huzzah another game!

The fact that rayman isn't in it doesn't really affect me too much.

The fact that from what T said it was like though makes me wonder a bit. I mean that description makes it sound like it isn't going to be so much on the mini-games, which could be fun, and it could be bad. There are bound to still be mini-games in it, at least the dancing/music ones that have ben in all the previous games.

So just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am
Treble Clefairy
Waynebrizzle
Treble Clefairy

Oh okay, I just thought the exploding was a bad thing. <<;
Depends on what part of Wayne exploded.  

Allegro

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 am
Rayman has never been relevant enough to really have any staying power. He's with the rest of the low tier mascots like Oddworld's Abe, so I'm actually glad to hear that Rayman is no longer in the games. The Rabbids had a lot more going for them than Rayman ever did.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff