Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Thoughts on Resident Evil 5? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 pm
I still liked how he was this ridiculous mysterious guy who was manipulating everything and you had no idea why. Now that we know why he was, and where he came from, he's a lot less... ridiculous... and a lot more... mundane.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Yeah I understand what you mean, but he still lacked a lot of character design. Usually bad guys are all...dark, muscular, scarred, etc. (like Krauzer in RE4), but Wesker is this skinny little blonde guy with a pistol and a virus (yeah he's still strong, but not muscular.)  

Faded Justice

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Meh was here
Yeah I understand what you mean, but he still lacked a lot of character design. Usually bad guys are all...dark, muscular, scarred, etc. (like Krauzer in RE4), but Wesker is this skinny little blonde guy with a pistol and a virus (yeah he's still strong, but not muscular.)

Yea Krauser is an animal he made RE4 if nothing else did(which everything else did in this case cuz RE4 is amazing), but yea I agree with nitnit about wesker seeming less cool once you figure out why he does what he does, and krauser didn't have a real sane reason at all...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Raijin36
Meh was here

Yea Krauser is an animal he made RE4 if nothing else did(which everything else did in this case cuz RE4 is amazing), but yea I agree with nitnit about wesker seeming less cool once you figure out why he does what he does, and krauser didn't have a real sane reason at all...

Exactly. Krauzer is how everyone stereotypes the typical bad guy. Muscular and scarred. He's even blind (I think) in one eye, which makes him even cooler.  

Faded Justice

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 am
Meh was here
Raijin36
Meh was here

Exactly. Krauzer is how everyone stereotypes the typical bad guy. Muscular and scarred. He's even blind (I think) in one eye, which makes him even cooler.

Yea his one eye was messed up so he probably was blind which is pretty badass considering his knife skills  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:52 pm
i didnt like the ending much either, but there has to be a 6th one, what happened to Ada's "true intentions" from working with Wesker?
or did she die?
i just dont see another Raccoon city survivor dieing!
especially since its unproven that she was good or bad......  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 pm
Then again... does it even really matter?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm
i loved the gameplay of RE is always addicting. Upgrading weapons to max and spending points to get infinite ammo? That will keep me playing for a while. i played this with my friend on his PS3 and i plan to get it for my 360. split screen play with my love would be fun stuff xd

and nitnit is right, the controls are really dated and need a upgrade.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 pm
nitnit
Then again... does it even really matter?

Answer: YES!
but you obviously dont care about there being an RE6!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 pm
RE 6? you mean when Leon Kennedy gets taken away by Wesker who is still alive. Then injects him with the Uroboros and Claire Redfield must save the day?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm
Pfft, the next RE game is going to be a RE4/5 style remake of RE1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 pm
nitnit
Pfft, the next RE game is going to be a RE4/5 style remake of RE1

That RE2 remake for the wii doesnt count xp  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm
I thought that was just a rumor?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Nope, from the video content i see its RE 2 with a different gameplay perspective  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Faded Justice

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm
I think a remake of the original RE games with RE4/5 gameplay would be great. But I think it'll piss a lot of the original fans off, so idk if they'll do it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff