[PRP] Fathers be good to your daughters. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:05 pm
He was hit on the shoulder first and chuckled as he turned to see Fia clinging to him by her claws and teeth. Good job she was still too little to put them to any dangerous use! And then Azar came again, finding purchase on his back.

He dropped to his belly and started to roll - being careful not to squish Azar in the process.

"I'm lucky you girls aren't bigger!" He exclaimed.

"Get 'im, Azar!" Fia growled through her teeth and a mouthful of mane. Then he was rolling and she pitched forwards and dug her paws into Kidondo's mane, desperate to keep her place on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:33 am
Azar giggled at the words of her sister, and even her father. She let go for a split second, landing on her rump as her father rolled over, she wormed back before pouncing on his chest and gnawed at it, getting some of his mane in her mouth too.

"Grwar!" She growled as she pulled a bit as the male giggling jsut a bit as she did.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:54 pm
He chuckled and rolled again, hoping to try and shake the cubs free and gain his paws again. He realised this must be something akin to what an antelope felt, though perhaps a little bit worse since he knew this sparr wasn't going to lead to his death.

Being outnumbered - even by little lions - was a scary thing!

Fia was forced to release her grip as Kidondo rolled, landing on her feet in a puff of sand. When the cloud cleared her eyes widened and a big grin spread across her maw.

"Daddy! You rolled out of the circle~!" She bounced on her paws, feeling a surge of victory.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 am
Azar nipped at her father a little harder grumbling growls out of her chest as she did. A small smirk was held on her face until she felt her father rolling and she quickly let go, rolling the other way and landing on her rump with a oof. She coughed a bit as dust filled her nose until she opened her eyes again.

A smile grew on her face again and she giggled nipping at her sister's ears. "We Did it Fia!" She grinned as she looked at her father, puffing out her chest proudly

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:42 am
Whoops...okay, really Kidondo, you didn't have to make it that easy for them! In his attempt to free himself of little paws he'd completely forgotten all about the circle! He laughed, somewhat in disbelief, and pulled himself up onto his paws, sheepishly.

"Well, will you look at that? Was that your trick then, huh? Trying to make me forget the circle was there?"

He reached out a paw to ruffle the his daughter's across the ears.

"We beat Daddy!" Fia chimed in agreement. "We're totally awesome, Azar. We should team up more often."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm
Azar grinned softly and bumped her head against her father's, her grin growing even more on her face. "That was fun daddy!" She flicked her tail behind her nuzzling her father's paw before the turned toward her sister and a smile grew on her face. "We should!" She chirped pawing at her sister. She then looked at her father with a smile on her face. "What now daddy?"  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 am
"What now?" He blinked, not really having thought about that. "I suppose I should start my jobs for the day. You can join me, if you like. It's nothing so testing that you two girls need stay behind for."

He shook the sand from his fur and shot them both an affectionate grin.

"How does patrolling the borders sound to you?"

Fia made a face. "Patrolling borders?" Her little nose wrinkled and she backed up a step, scuffing out part of the fighting circle with a paw. "That's boring."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Azar smiled at her father, leaning against her father's leg purring softly as she did, looking over at her father a bit, she nibbled at her father's paw as he thought. Even though she was just getting along perfectly fine with her sister she almost forgot that she was there.

"I'll go with you daddy!" She squeaked with a small giggle as she looked up at him.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 am
He laughed at Fia's less than enthusiastic response and leaned forwards to ruffle her ears. "It may be boring, but it's an essential job."

His eyes flicked back to his dark-pelted daughter, purring along with her. "Only if you're sure." He replied. "Very well then. Off we go!" With that he gathered himself and turned off towards the border.

Fia, looking somewhat dejected, watched her father's dissapearing form. Suddenly she was on her paws in a flurry of sand. "Wait! Wait for me! DADDY!!" And she was off after him like a shot.

(( one more post to end? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am
Azar grinned at her father nodding up at him with a large grin on her face. "I'm sure daddy." She purred quietly rubbing against his leg before quickly following after her father a large and proud grin on her face... That was until she heard her sister call out. Great. She still had to share him...  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas