Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Juudas' Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:24 pm
he took his hand and gets up, "The bookstore..." he nods and goes to his closet to change.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Kyle could hear the dread in his friend's voice. "Eh? That wasn't enthusiastic at all, Juudas. Somethin' happen?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:13 am
"No," he continued as he changed his clothes, "Nothing at all."

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:55 am
Not always being the best at detecting things wrong in the air, Juudas was an acception. Juudas always seemed to be happy to hear of taking a journey to the local bookstore. "Okay, either you're completely in denial from being sleepy," he began. "or you're just lying and you're avoiding someone." Kyle grinned largely. "Question is, who this person would be or may be."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm
"Heheh" he said coming back out from the closet. "What're you talking about all of a sudden?"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Kyle crossed his arms over his chest. "You're usually not this blank in the morning."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:22 pm
"Heh. Anyway lets go to the bookstore!" he said trying to smile as he walks out of his room.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm
"If you say so~" Kyle said with a tune in his voice as he exited the room as well.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 pm
Reaching the front of my home, I recognized a black BMW with a figure of a devil. It was Kanako-san. As she stepped out of her car, I approched her. "What're you doing here?"

"We have trip to Taiwan, and our plane takes off in four hours from now. So I'd suggest we get going. I've already packed up your stuff, so there's no need for you to go in your home, and I've already informed Kyle-kun." She continued on, closing her cellphone. "So I'd suggest we get going."

"What Taiwan?" I said disappointed.

"What? You have a more important agenda?" she said, closing into my face.

"N-no I guess not." I sighed, "Alright lets get going." I said and got in the passanger seat as Kanako got into the drivers. We then departed.

================================================

I'm so exhausted... my body won't move. It's not that I'm sick it's just fatigue. That demon doesn't know how to go easy on me... I laid on the bed covered by my pillows and blankets. As if I'm not even in the room. I love my tempera petic bed...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:14 am
"Come on, Yoshimatsu-kun~" Kyle practically dragged me into this rather simple home. "He should be dead upstairs, so make sure to keep it down." His index finger was then placed gently to my lips.

"...?" I was shushed and then frowned. Lowering my voice, I then spoke to Kyle. "If he's asleep... then why did you bring me here?" Now that I let me head wrap around things, why does a home like this seem weird for someone like him? Is he... that famous? No no... he couldn't be or he'd be living in a mansion or something...

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 pm
The quietness of this house is relaxing after a trip like that. It just makes me... drift away....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm
It's so... quiet. I wonder if Juudas is really here. "..." With that thought, I glanced over to the forever-smiling Kyle who seemed so comfortable and calm about all of this.

Ichi...ni..san!*With one humongous inhale, Kyle cupped his hands over his mouth with the same goofy grin on his face as he shouted, "WAKE UP, JUUDAS~!!"

I was utterly startled by the outburst. "E-eh..?!"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm
My eyes burst wide open from the sudden shouting. Quickly I pushed up half my body from the bed and threw my pillow from the source of that voice.
"shut up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 am
A pillow had plopped onto the floor from one of the rooms, making Kyle make a small 'Eep.' He then laughed contently as he skipped over to the room. "You have a guest, Juudas~"

Last chance... to take my leave out that door. I thought as I turned my form to the front door, staring blankly at it.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas