Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:05 pm
"Thanks. I owe you one. As I said, I hate going to places alone." Lucid said, with a sigh of relief. "So, um....how much further till we reach your home?" Lucid asked, thinking it has been awhile that they have been walking. He didn't mind it, though. He enjoyed walking, and the fact that it was night, made it better. Looking up at stars was one of Lucid's favorite things to do, and some how, being out in the dark was exciting for Lucid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm
"No problem," Kuro said, "My place is just around the corner."
He finally looked to Lucid, who was gazing up at the stars. Kuro tilted his own head up and inspected the sky.
"You... like the stars?"  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:12 pm
"No. I love the stars. I feel that there is always a story that can be told if you look up." Lucid paused for a second. "Like there..." Lucid said pointing to a grouping of stars. "See the three stars in a row? That is the belt of Orion, also known as the hunter. If you continue to look, he is holding a bow, ready to shoot. Its like reading a book, about a warrior fighting in a battle." Lucid said, gazing at it with an awed look in his expression. Lucid tore his gaze away from the sky at last to look at Kuro. "Do you like the stars?" Lucid asked with a sweet, curiousity tone in his voice.

((Does Kuro live in an apartment, trailer, house, etc.?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:29 pm
"I guess so," Kuro said quietly, "Me and my... friend, Y-yuichi used to watch them from his back yard, trying to find a shooting star." his voice cracked slightly over Yuichi's name; he hoped Lucid wouldn't notice.
By now, Kuro's run-down apartment building had come into view. Anyone who stuck their head out the window of the shabby houses lining the dirty road would see a lanky, ordinary young man in his early twenties, accompanied by a beautiful, well-dressed, perfect teenager. 'What an odd couple we must be...' Kuro thought.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm
Lucid looked at the apartment, feeling pitty for Kuro.
How could anyone live like this? Lucid thought sympathtically.
Lucid yawned, checking the time. 12:18 am. Much later then Lucid thought. "Well, I am still interested in going to the museum with you tomorrow. Just tell me where you want to meet at any t-t-time." Lucid said, finishing his sentence with another yawn. Lucid had covered his mouth when yawning and kept his hand over his mouth for another yawn. "Sorry, guess I was more tired then I thought." Lucid smiled at Kuro.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:06 am
Kuro's heart sputtered as Lucid smiled at him.
"O-okay, uh... I have the day shift at the bar, and I get out at 4:00 pm; that would give us 5 hours at the museum. I suppose... if you wanted to, that is... you could hang out with me at the bar. It'd be nice to have some company..." Kuro said, a slight blush seeping into his face.
He didn't want to say goodbye yet.
He just wanted to stay there, talking to Lucid, until the next day dawned, then they could be together again.
'Kuro... you idiot...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:23 am
"I would love to hang out with you at the bar. But there is one minor problem with that. I'm a minor." Lucid said with a little chuckle. "The only reason why I knew your name was that my cell phone battery died and they allowed me into that bar real quick to make a phone call. That is when I heard your name." Lucid explained, never having the chance to tell Kuro how he knew his name. Lucid shifted his backpack onto his other shoulder, since the one it was hanging on was starting to hurt. "Hey, I know this might sound rude to ask, but I really don't feel like checking into a hotel this late. Mind if I were to crash with you tonight?" Lucid asked, slightly blushing. He didn't like to ask for things or to intrude on someone else's home. But he was too tired to make a trip to a hotel. Plus,... Lucid wanted to spend more time with Kuro, somehow being drawn to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 am
Kuro's face fell slightly at the 'minor problem', but brightened up considerably at Lucid's request.
"Yeah, of course you can!" he said, "It's nothing fancy, but my mum and dad would have no problem with it."
He was ecstatic. His heart started its rapid pace again and he allowed his face to break into a warmhearted grin.
'This is, without a doubt, the luckiest day of my life.'
The only misfortune was that he was forgetting about Yuichi, and Kuro was not aware of it.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 am
"I don't care for fancy, to tell you the truth. I grew up in an extremely crappy house. But thanks man, I owe you." Lucid said with a sigh of relief. Lucid walked to the door, leaning up against it, staring at Kuro with an interested look in his face. He is still hiding something...something that makes him sad... Lucid thought, feeling a bit sad himself since he could feel Kuro's pain and sadness.

((Btw, did I ever mention that Lucid is bit of an impath? He is not a really good impath, but good enough to tell what people are feeling.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 am
Lucid's scrutiny made Kuro's face redden. The teenage prodigy looked like a lost angel, so out of place leaning against to pitifully disfigured building.
"Well, uh... shall we go up?" Kuro muttered, jesturing toward the door.
What was this feeling?
Affection?
Passion?
Lust?  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:23 am
"Sure, I can always pick lock it or you could unlock the door." Lucid teased thoughtfully, but actually being serious too. Lucid stepped away from the door to let Kuro through.

Dear god, I think I have fallen in love... Lucid thought.

(He doesn't actually believe in god though.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:10 pm
Kuro slipped the key into the lock and opened the door.
Inside, his father was snoring on a ragged futon in front of an old TV. His mother was probably surfing the web.
Lucid and Kuro tiptoed past the slumbering man and into a small room that held a low bed, small desk, dresser, and bass guitar.
"Okay, I'll sleep on the floor... that is, unless, you're willing to share the bed..." Kuro said jokingly.
But he looked to Lucid as if for an answer.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:25 pm
"Sure, I'll share." Lucid said, quietly but clearly. He sat his backpack down on the floor at the end of the bed, stretching his shoulders. He ploped down on the bed, his hands out stretched behind him on the bed, so that he leaned his weight on his arms. He stared at Kuro. Lucid couldn't pull his eyes away from Kuro, but feeling that he should, he finally looked away, regretfully, not wanting to look away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:37 pm
"R-really?" Kuro stammered.
But as he did, he sat down on the bed next to Lucid. He gazed at the adolecent, still unsure what feelings he had for him.
Kuro realized he barely knew the guy, exept for what he had read in magazines. Lucid was a stranger.
Alien.
An outsider.
But Kuro longed to know him better, to become closer.
To hold him.
To have him.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:40 pm
Lucid nodded, blushing yet again.
There was a moment's silence.
"Well...are we going to sleep or would you perhaps be interested in talking? Get to know eath other..." Lucid asked, blinking his eyes closed.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff