Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So... who is a Twelvie fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twelvie
  <333
  yaaay
  twins! >w<
  I love Twelvie ;~;
  *falcon paunches mei*
  I want to MARRY TWELVIE!!! ((too bad everyone who picks this option, she's mine))
View Results

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm
@Kamen Ride: Awwww.
I know how that feels... my grandma is the same way. The closets full of happy pills that she has to take totally don't help either.

But being cynical is one of the worst things you can do. If you're not willing to stick your neck out there are care about something, even if there's a chance you can get hurt, then you'll never feel anything other than self-pity or lonliness.
The world may end with you, in your viewpoint (and everyone's viewpoints, for that matter), but the way to make yourself feel better and feel alive is through the feelings and experiences of others or with other people.
By shutting people out, you may be making things easier to deal with, but it won't make you truly happy. The phrase "no pain, no gain" comes to mind right about now...

Being overly optimistic isn't the way to go, either. But you always need hope, because hope is the essence of life. I can live because I have hope for everything and everyone.

This is as much a sermon to me as it is to anyone, a-and I'm totally not good with words. >A>;; As for me... I always act really happy and spazzy and optimistic, but it's just an act. Inside I really never feel hopeful, I just kind of feel... dead. Like I don't care. But the days that I can get out of the rut of depression that I've sunk so far into and actually think about someone other than myself... those are the days that I feel so happy, energetic, and alive. I just have to realize that it's not about me, or how ugly I am, or how much I fail at life, or how stupid I am...
The world doesn't end with me.

And I know one place you can always find love. (sorry in advance for what I'm about to say...) And that place is in Jesus Christ. I am a Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior. I find it very comforting whenever I'm lonely or sad to just have someone to talk to... someone who you can't always hear (I suppose the reason I can't always hear Him is because I'm not really listening...) but you know always loves you.
Or at least, that's the way I see things.

a;lskdfjaslkdfjsaldkrjsdfajlsaldfjkasdfjlsdf wow that was sappy. And had nothing to do with what you said. WHOOPS, THERE I GO OFF ON A TANGENT AGAIN...

Which reminds me, "SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!"

Kudos to everyone who realizes what I've been playing while I've been bored today. :/
It's kind of obvious.

@Twelvie:
YES YOU DO. ;DDDD

So... about that Vegas wedding....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm
OKAY SORRY GUYS BUT I'M DOUBLE POSTING AGAIN TO SAY WHOOOO THE CRAP FALCON PAUNCHED ME??!?! >CCC

you guys are evil. >:I

((lolololololol I bet it was Twelvie though. xDDDD))  

Misaki Haseo

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm
I did....nothing. Homework outta the butt, research papers, and a Compare/Contrast paper that I'm still procrasinating on.

I bought some new DS games on Friday with my Asian Girly. [; ^;]~ The new Final Fantasy Tactics game and Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. Oh and borrowed Ring of Fate from Princess.

Orginized my 70 something DVDs and Games. I'm going to get a new CD case soon. .___.

Uhhh, got sick...? From all the math I had to do.... ; ^; And read books. Like Midnight Twins.

I Falcon Punched you, Mii-chan ; ^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:45 pm
BreathLessX
I did....nothing. Homework outta the butt, research papers, and a Compare/Contrast paper that I'm still procrasinating on.

I bought some new DS games on Friday with my Asian Girly. [; ^;]~ The new Final Fantasy Tactics game and Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. Oh and borrowed Ring of Fate from Princess.

Orginized my 70 something DVDs and Games. I'm going to get a new CD case soon. .___.

Uhhh, got sick...? From all the math I had to do.... ; ^; And read books. Like Midnight Twins.

Fine, I'll just have to falcon kick you back. >C

jk I kinda deserved that. *shot shot*

awwww, I want Phoenix Wright... but I just got TWEWY and some other DS games, so I can't afford it. ;~;
Oh, and just warning you... the new Tactics DS game suuuuucks. Seriously. Or at least that's my opinion and pretty much all the gamers I've ever met. u.u;;
Ring of Fates amused me though, simply because I have two sisters and the multiplayer was decent. :>

Good luck on your homework~ I'm glad that I have none for once. biggrin  

Misaki Haseo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm
I was on spring break like a month ago. DD: /cry
K LIEK, I'M TWELVIE'S NUMBAH ONE FAN. SHE TOLD ME SO LAST NIGHT. SO THAR.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:54 pm
See she won't even comment on the stuff I said. WOO is me... /emo tears.

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:30 pm
It's because no one loves you, Clownie. D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Misaki Haseo
BreathLessX

Fine, I'll just have to falcon kick you back. >C

jk I kinda deserved that. *shot shot*

awwww, I want Phoenix Wright... but I just got TWEWY and some other DS games, so I can't afford it. ;~;
Oh, and just warning you... the new Tactics DS game suuuuucks. Seriously. Or at least that's my opinion and pretty much all the gamers I've ever met. u.u;;
Ring of Fates amused me though, simply because I have two sisters and the multiplayer was decent. :>

Good luck on your homework~ I'm glad that I have none for once. biggrin

kick me all you want, I can still punch! :>

My homework was decent....I just hated writing my papers.

I haven't played the Tactics DS game yet, still having fun with PW. : D oh, and I started reading the Giver! Such a good book. : D  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 pm
The Giver? Yay! I read it in Eighth grade and loved it. It's the sort of genre that I love. It's like toned-down Orwell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 pm
The Giver is the best "open to a random page and find something scandalous out-of-context" book ever. Scenes include Jonas stroking the Giver's hand and Jonas flailing on the Giver's bed (!). ... Clearly, I had too much free time in 8th grade.

@Meimei- WHOOPS I'M ON THAT OBNOXIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC BOAT. 8|;

I'm already waiting at the chapel, bby.

@Greevur- WHY WAS YOUR SPRING BREAK IN MARCH? D8  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm
Wow. Never thought of that book like that. It's so creepy to think of it like that!! DD:

The college I was going to go to had their SB in March. It seems so gay to have it in March. .3.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:58 pm
Srsly it's not even spring until the very end of March. And even then, it's still pretty cold. You can't really go to the beach or have a picnic or do anything spring-ish.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm
@Twelvie
It's always in March. It's been like that since I was born. D:
Why is your Spring Break so late? D:<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm
MY B-DAY WAS IN MARCH... LOL...
it'd be so awesome if we had Spring Break on my birthday. :> But nooo...

Anyways... I'm sad that I have to go back to school now. T crying T  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Because our "Spring Break" is a cleverly disguised break for Easter.

WELL, PIFFLE, for my birthday is in December. In the beginning, when there's practically no holiday. Unless Hanukkah is like... exceedingly early that year I don't know man. So the only way I get off is random teacher in-services or snow days.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff