Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 pm
whee Sounds so cool!!!

Um... as far as the messages to inactive members, it'd be awesome if you helped but I think it'd look better coming from a Mod. Sorry Zyth...

As for banners, that'd be awesome since the older ones for some reason don't fit in the signature since they cut back on characters again. stare Plus it's just been a long time since anyone made a new banner for the guild.

It'd be really cool to have like a week-long festival for the spring and to celebrate active members!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 pm
I go for the banners, ((less work... 8D)). I will make some big and same. I is staren now.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm
I'll make one as well I'm sure I can find something ^.^ lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm
i got chills.
they're multiplyin'.
and i'm losin' control.

I feel bad for being in on this and not yet posting in this thread.
Damn you 60 hour work week!
I think I've already mentioned this to a lot of people here, but I think that before everybody is invited back we should update everything and tidy up the guild, give it a fresh start for the spring, well, it's approaching summer but you all know what I mean. As a member of a guild, I tend to start posting in one when I think it's changed, and if a lot of the members left because they got bored or whatever, just telling them to come back isn't really going to change anything.
And I adore the idea of a festival. Festivals are fun!

'cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

` n e k e n e k e

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:12 pm
I agree. That does seem like a big trend that people won't post if either no one has touched the thread in ages or there are too many people there to keep up with, so reactivating a few of the dead threads is sure to be somewhat of a draw.

We need a festival planning committee! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:48 am
[Pirate accent]
What this!
A Guild takeover?
MUTINY!
-Fires his Blunder buss into the air and pulls out his Cutlass-
Arrrg I don't think so, Not aboard my Shhhhh..... Err... guild!
[/Pirate accent]

`Neke, Welcome back.

And Umm... I'm kind of lost/confused.
Can someone Summarize whats going on in a simple paragraph post?
Other then Reviving the guild, Festival, and maybe the Revamping.

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:52 am
I would also Like to add, More OOC in the OOC Subforum. I don't care if it simple Stuff Like the Chatterbox, and asking you to rate this or vote here. Just more would be fun.
Maybe even help with the Revival, In the sense that people look at us and see, "Wow hey, Look at the new posts, They must be doing something right." But at the same time Keeping the Roleplay active. so when they do join and see they still see the Roleplay active and not only the OOC.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm
I like 'Neke's idea as well.

Nice accent Sli.
xD

To Slighter;

Shatira said she made some sort of recruitment thread, I don't know if it is still going or not.
I believe that Zyth and Shatira are making some new banners, which I might have some participation with that as well.
Athena wants to message inactive members and try to bring them back.

I think that summarizes it.

&& That's a sly and good idea Slighter.

-raises hand-
If we make a committee, I'm so in!
8D

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm
Got it.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 am
Okay, If you guys really want a committee I'll gladly Donate My Advertisement Sub forum to it.

And, Instead fo Donating to the guild.
I'm I'd like to Propose we Make a Guild Mule, We donate to him, so we can use the Money to trow Events, with prizes and stuff.
That, An every Active guild member, and new members to join can be added to his Friends list so we can send newsletters about events and what not.

Ah... I wonder if anybody going to read this.

Seems ever since I returned the guild started to slow down again.
-Sigh-

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 am
Man I'm bored...
-Nods-
Well I made a second E-mail.
I'm probably going to call him Vice Capt. WotW
And make him a Vice capt.

But I'd Like Opinions.
How should I dress him.
Don;t feel like putting to much of my money on him but when I looked to make a new character I realized gaia changed the newbs again.
They look pretty cool.
Any Opinion on what beginner cloths I should get?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
i got chills.
they're multiplyin'.
and i'm losin' control.

Guild mule is an excellent idea.
Provided his/her name is something relating to the guild and that the mule is used only for certain things. Hosting events off a mule is so much nicer that hosting off your own account, because people tend to send PMS to the thread creator regardless, I've found.
Also, I agree about the OOC forum. We can't rp if we don't get comfy and get to know each other. Some of the best rping goes on when groups of friends come together, and really, I don't know jack-s**t about any of you. So it's hard to judge what'll be okay and what won't when it comes to RPing. Like, for example I don't know how risque any of you are when it comes to RPing, or who likes long posts/short posts.
And I would like to.

'cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

` n e k e n e k e

` n e k e n e k e

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm
i got chills.
they're multiplyin'.
and i'm losin' control.

'kay, now the part that a lot of people might not like.

Not talking about colors or anything.
But I was thinking a clean out of the forums.
I don't want to delete anything - simply because I like, as a guild member, to go back and look at things that happened in the guild before I joined.
Though the rules and such should be included in the colors and banners revamp. Reword and redo it so that it's simple, straightforward, and not intimidating.
But the thing I was talking about was more to do with the old posts in ooc.
And the old character profiles for the people who have left the guild.
Same for the graphics place.
Some of those posts are never updated or checked on, and they'r ejust cluttering it up.
I dunno, xD Ignore me if you want.

'cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:14 pm
i got chills.
they're multiplyin'.
and i'm losin' control.

though for the record I don't think the main forum threads that we RP in should be moved or deleted, just tidied up and made all the same color/style.
We could also delete the rest of the posts on page one of the threads, to make a nice simple intro to the thread.
But that's up to you members.

'cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

` n e k e n e k e

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm
I like all the new Idea's but like me some people are just rpers and sence no one really rps that often it's starting to slow down more. I love the OOC but sence I rp so often I forget to check here. I made a banner it's posted I believe that the pisture shrunk to the size I wanted it but I'm not sure so I'll go check that.  
</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff