Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Chat thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Hikaru Hoko
CodyDudeTm
RavendorFoxx
You can always put a guild banner in your siggy. ^^
You can also look for an artist in the "art/writing" subforum to make you a `sona pic

I think I'll make it myself... I'm not that bad a drawer, it's just that I don't have, what you call, a "work ethic" mrgreen
I know what you mean, I not a bad artist myself. Just don't mistake the picture in my Sig/Profile as mine. I may be good, but I lack a source of color.

I don't like to use color... I usually just sketch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:21 am
Felix The Feline Ninja
No, Energy Drinks are

Energy Driinks made me who I am  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm
This stunningly beautiful art in my sig...was not made by me. It was made by Esmoth for a price of 3k gold. (though is not currently accepting commissions.)

Actually, looking at it makes me feel quite inept...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am
>.> hey guys i had an update to my life i got a tail. >.> i think its one of thouse fake coon tails thats died black with a white tip but it works for what im using it as.  

SyytheX

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 am
ooooh, that's awesome. i'd like a decent tail.

still speaking of 'sona pics, i can draw them for anyone who wants. haha.

and CodyDudeTm, i have a note to your sig: i rock the Water Temple. hehe. it's the only Temple i can beat without the guidebook ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 pm
@_@ i don't play zelda i play guitar hero world tour and metallica and some sonic riders (btw) im wereing my tail my dad seems to hate it when i walk around with it just for being myself. he doesn't liek me for it.. its true you guys everyone hates furrys cept kids. i calmed a baby down with my tail at the ren fair  

SyytheX

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm
AlishkaNix
ooooh, that's awesome. i'd like a decent tail.

still speaking of 'sona pics, i can draw them for anyone who wants. haha.

and CodyDudeTm, i have a note to your sig: i rock the Water Temple. hehe. it's the only Temple i can beat without the guidebook ^_^

Damn you!
Lol, as a kid, first, I had trouble beating the forest temple without crapping my pants, then the water temple was even harder, and finally, nothing bad happened until I got to the shadow temple.

Oh, and could you make me a 'sona pic? Mine are turning out pretty amateur-ish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:36 pm
@SyytheX: man, that's horrible. i think it's really pretty typical, but i keep hoping to find accepting people. especially as your parent, he should be more open-minded.

@ CodyDudeTm: haha. i suck at the whole game, really. i'm not much of a gamer. but whenever my brother (he's 28 ) is trying to re-beat the game, he calls me to have me beat that temple for him. it's pretty funny, but i don't know why it's the only one i can do. and the shadow temple freak me the hell out O.o haha

haha. sure. pm me with a description and details and such, and we can talk ^_^  

AlishkaNix
Crew

SyytheX

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:53 pm
yea... heh he told me i WON't be taking it on my vacation.. things about to fall off the chain soon gonna have to fix it again with a staple or two  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:23 pm
SyytheX
yea... heh he told me i WON't be taking it on my vacation.. things about to fall off the chain soon gonna have to fix it again with a staple or two

NO!
Use duct tape. rofl
Lol. A tail, eh? Sounds cool 3nodding  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 pm
i wish i could get a decent tail, but its alot harder to find a good reptile based one. and oh some of the things i would do to get scales... or at least silted irises

and zelda... forest and shadow were the worst two out of that game. and did you know when it was first released ganondorf coughed up red blood after the fight at the top of his castle? but was edited to green in the later versions.

now twilight princes, arbitors grounds was kinda creepy. the twilight palace was rather cool thogh, but DAM ZANT HANDS!! GAH

and AlishkaNix, what would it cost for a sona pic?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 am
CodyDudeTm
SyytheX

NO!
Use duct tape. rofl
Lol. A tail, eh? Sounds cool 3nodding

i tryed tape its too big to tape the two tabs togeter so the chain can go though it gets caught on the fur  

SyytheX

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 am
i have never played twilight princess, and i have no real tail experience. the forest temple is okay. i really love the fire temple (i just like fire), and it has my favorite song. what's it called again? **hums it**

and Skathes, a traditionally drawn/colored pic is 30K.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 am
@ Skathes Hm... I dunno then...
My least favorite part in Twilight princess was helping repair the bridge... if there weren't gold bugs, I don't know what I would've done. And the poes... so many poes....  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am
song for fire temple was Bordello of Fire.
i rather liked nocturne of shadow, serenade of water and requiem of spirit myself.

and gah the poes... i never did get them all. and the part i hated most was trying to get the sprig water from the village to the bridge near the castle.

my favorite part was glitching out the final fight with ganondorf and going outside his little wall. gives you a gigantic battlefield. and cant forget link turning into a wolf for the first time.
actually there were alot of good moments...  
Random Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff