Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Anime/Manga discussion (Talk about your fav/hated parts)
What's your favorite chapter in the Junjou Series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolce Roulette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 pm
blinktjp
ligh goddess
hmmm.....my favorite part was when miyagi took shinobu to his sensei's grave and told him that he loved only him and sorry towards his sensei than after that shinobu said something (which i forgottan) and started crying (in the anime miyagi says crying like a real man or something like that) than miyagi kisses shinobu >.<

I love that part! >.< its probably my second fave! ;D my first would have to be in the 9th volume ( i think??? or maybe it's going to be in the 10th lol) where Usagi tells misaki that it would be better if he went to live with his brother...then Misaki blows up on him and they have this epic arugment...then Misaki TRIES to say i love you and Usagi just smiles and keeps say "I love you" over and over again! >.< i wish i had someone like Usagi-san!!!! 4laugh lol

I agree X3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm
That was a great one. Made me cry a little bit too. But I still love mine better. Lol, well, all of the episode were great in their own way, but I still like season one, episode 6.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 am
what about when Nowaki wanted to call Hiro-san, Hiroki  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm
That was adorable. He is like, why does that Usagi person get to call you Hiroki? I loved how it ended, when Hiroki said there is a name that he allows only one person to call him, which was Hiro-san.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 am
LucidElliotAtray
That was adorable. He is like, why does that Usagi person get to call you Hiroki? I loved how it ended, when Hiroki said there is a name that he allows only one person to call him, which was Hiro-san.

possesive Nowaki is adorable especially when he embarasses Hiroki  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm
Agreed! Totally awesomely cute!  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 am
the Egotist Valentines day  
Anime/Manga discussion (Talk about your fav/hated parts)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games