good old memories... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KolonelKappa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 pm
I've got one
I was playing around with my evil character when I saw one of the guys that asks you for purified water, he asked for water so I got my Rock-It launcher out, loaded it with purified water and killed him with it. He got his water at least  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm
GreyLink
I've got one
I was playing around with my evil character when I saw one of the guys that asks you for purified water, he asked for water so I got my Rock-It launcher out, loaded it with purified water and killed him with it. He got his water at least

That's the kind of cruelty that even my evil character can't achieve. And this is the guy who lured all the tenpenny guards outside, killed them all, then cut off their heads and threw them in the fountain.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 pm
you should try killing them with a teddy bear instead of water its funny as hell i even shot a base ball glove at a guy lobing his head of about 50 feet away from his own body XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 am
captin albert wesker
you should try killing them with a teddy bear instead of water its funny as hell i even shot a base ball glove at a guy lobing his head of about 50 feet away from his own body XP

I love shooting plungers for the hell of it, but when I can, I like to shoot pool balls.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:46 pm
Haratio TaFotter
captin albert wesker

I love shooting plungers for the hell of it, but when I can, I like to shoot pool balls.

i like shooting your mom from it XD (not any ones moms but mutalaited legs and body parts at people thats what i mean by your mom) XP  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:38 pm
I like shooting ceramic plates and just watching the heads fly .... one time im walkin into megaton with my rock-it launcher and shot lucas simms right in front of his kid then i made all the heads fly off with ceramic plates and right before i left moira and her bodyquard showed up and i had three plates left and i shot moira and the plate went through her neck and her bodyguards throat and then i laughed and did it over again for the hell of it biggrin  

Blades Of Null

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:45 pm
I like firing spoons... No particular reason, it's just fun to actually kill someone with a spoon.

Has anyone ever tried firing a vase or something? I wonder if that would work or not... Haven't tried, personally.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:33 am
Farlander
my good friends this will make you laugh like hell

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVDgTxr7fM

Hilarious, I ought to try that XD  

Brabouch

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm
I don't like the Rock-It launcher, idk why, I guess I haven't used it much, but I did fire a teddybear at an Ant Queen xD barely did damage  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 am
I knowthis is pushing a little off the topic of the rock-it launcher here, but...

I FINALLY got the experimental MIRV, got out of the fort, and tried to kill a behemoth. I found out that I required 8 mini nukes.

so after half an hour of searching, I managed to find ten. (One hell of a half hour.) So I decide, bugger it, go kill the behemoth in tahoma park.

I shot it once, the behemoth died faster than michael jacksons career, and I was blown further apart than OJ simpson's case at the trial.

In short, if you want to use the MIRV, dont go around shooting behemoths that are five feet in front of you.  

legendary thiefLawli

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:27 pm
boy lawli i have that expanded dlc pack for the pitt and operation: anchroge (hard to beg my grandmother to buy it at gametag for like 20$ =) ) boy i did the pit i killed the ******** that took my s**t before i went in there after i got my s**t back i killed the ******** with a good damn fork A ******** FORK HOW DO YOU TOP THAT WITH THE MIRV ******** THE MIRV I KILLED 20 GUYS WITH LIKE 1 FORK IT WAS THE BEST THING I GOT ON MY PHONE!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA LETS SEE MARK TAKE MY THINGS NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm
I had the lawbringer perk since level 16 i'm a level 20 now on my good file so i wander around and then i find some regulators they start talkin to me and they threaten and they start shooting i get hella pissy and take out my gattling laser and blow their a** es half to hell and criple them then i take out my power fist go into vats and kick them in the croutch to watch their body fly into pieces (bloody mess perk) and then i take their ammo , toss their heads into the air and pin them to the building in front of me  

Blades Of Null

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:51 am
storm troopper
I had the lawbringer perk since level 16 i'm a level 20 now on my good file so i wander around and then i find some mercs (not talon company ) they start talkin to me and they threaten and they start shooting i get hella pissy and take out my gattling laser and blow their a** es half to hell and criple them then i take out my power fist go into vats and kick them in the croutch to watch their body fly into pieces (bloody mess perk) and then i take their ammo , toss their heads into the air and pin them to the building in front of me

I think that was the random encounter to find Oasis  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:24 pm
i like playing killer frisby with ceramic plates *oh hey enclave soldier lets play a game of frisby no you supposed to catch it with your hand not your neck *... ninja dumbasss  

Blades Of Null

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 am
enclaves are dumbasses  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items