Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello~? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

Yup! Not everyone would like the default settings of a game so if they can change it then it would benefit each person to their own style.

Yep. It just feels more personalized and stuff. ;D

;D Oh yes. Anyways, how are you and all this good stuff? XP I just felt like adding this in here, muahaha.

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

I'm doing pretty good I'd suppose. Just hoping for the best for my grandma who's in the hospital still. D;

Aw. D: Why's she in the hospital?

She had an anerisim (Can't spell, sorry!) and lately she's been in recovery which is a good thing... I've been worried about her even though it doesn't seem that way. I hope for her quick recovry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

;D Oh yes. Anyways, how are you and all this good stuff? XP I just felt like adding this in here, muahaha.

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

I'm doing pretty good I'd suppose. Just hoping for the best for my grandma who's in the hospital still. D;

She had an anerisim (Can't spell, sorry!) and lately she's been in recovery which is a good thing... I've been worried about her even though it doesn't seem that way. I hope for her quick recovry.

Wow. D: That's scary. About how long will it be until she's out of the hospital? Or do you not really know yet?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 am
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

Wow. D: That's scary. About how long will it be until she's out of the hospital? Or do you not really know yet?

She's in a rehabilitation facility now so my grandma is doing loads better than 3 weeks ago. She speaks a lot more and eats as well. I just visited her yesterday and her face has more color.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:36 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

She's in a rehabilitation facility now so my grandma is doing loads better than 3 weeks ago. She speaks a lot more and eats as well. I just visited her yesterday and her face has more color.

That's good. c;
How old is your grandma? :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

That's good. c;

My grandma is about 76, I'd say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

That's good. c;

:0 Wow.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

That's good. c;

Yup yup. Lately, she doesn't want to eat the said food they people give her while my mom and I say, "Give her whatever she wants to eat, like those fatty foods no one wanted to let her eat before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

That's good. c;

Yup yup. Lately, she doesn't want to eat the said food they people give her while my mom and I say, "Give her whatever she wants to eat, like those fatty foods no one wanted to let her eat before."

So are you giving her what she wants to eat, or does she have to eat the foodz they give her?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 am
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

That's good. c;

So are you giving her what she wants to eat, or does she have to eat the foodz they give her?

Last I heard she did eat some fatty foods and is now at home. o: By the way, sorry for not replying... I was gone on vacation, lol. Barely came back this past Sunday. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

Last I heard she did eat some fatty foods and is now at home. o: By the way, sorry for not replying... I was gone on vacation, lol. Barely came back this past Sunday. ^^;

It's ok. xD
Where did you go vacationing at?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

It's ok. xD

I went to Mexico. :O It was actually sunny most of the week, which was good since it IS rainy season over there, supposedly. Funny that when we got to the airport, it started to POUR for a few minutes, haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:28 am
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

It's ok. xD

I went to Mexico. :O It was actually sunny most of the week, which was good since it IS rainy season over there, supposedly. Funny that when we got to the airport, it started to POUR for a few minutes, haha.

Oh wow. xD I like rain, but I hate too much rain.
How was it there? What'd you do?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

apoptoxin4869

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm
WOW! I cant believe there are so many .hack// fans! there isnt alot of manga readers where i am D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 pm
apoptoxin4869
WOW! I cant believe there are so many .hack// fans! there isnt alot of manga readers where i am D:

Indeed, thre are quite a few of us~  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Ulfric DeNalli
apoptoxin4869

Indeed, thre are quite a few of us~

I have to agree on that! :O  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas